What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

12 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Detectorists ( U.K. tv series 2014 - 2017 )

Two likeable losers in search of the Holy Grail find their chance of becoming millionaires “ this time next year “ under threat with the arrival of Simon and Garfunkel !!

Very funny series

Tv series  - The Bad Kids

Not sure if this one is available for downloading, I saw it on SBS on Demand (VPN) and it was excellent.

Summary: A story that follows three children who unintentionally film a murder scene. As they become involve with the suspect, it opens up a case that is far more complicated than it looks and entraps several families into an unpredictable outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Prisoner from the 60s and Patrick McGoohan.  So cerebral for my formative years as a kid in the 60s.  The Champions similar time.  RIP Damon Stuart who died June 29 this year. Alexandra Bastido, one of the most beautiful woman ever, passed in 2014. William Gaunt still doing well.  God bless UHF channel 56 out of Boston Mass, Cambridge actually I think for broadcasting these shows.  Then of course Benny Hill for great fun in later years in High School and College.

• Like 1

Better than I thought. Started as though it was all going to be the same old, same old so I was surprised to see quite a few cases/incidents old and new that I've never heard of before. 

"Original factual television series featuring the most recent information and proof exposing the most top-secret government projects that handled contacts with and cover-ups of, extraterrestrial presence on Earth."

• Like 1

Just released and available from the usual sources in formats up to and including 4K... The Suicide Squad.

It's fairly long with a 2hr 12min runtime and it's rated R18+... IMDb rating 7.9/10.

Mmmm... Margot Robbie... :wub:

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 9:20 AM, Will27 said:

This new one should be out today or tomorrow.

Looks really good.

Stars Lior Raz from Fauda.

Summary: A happily married man's life is turned upside down when his wife is killed in a mysterious hit-and-run accident in Tel Aviv.

Starting to drop now in the usual places.

Edited by Will27

On 8/5/2021 at 9:20 AM, Will27 said:

This new one should be out today or tomorrow.

Looks really good.

Stars Lior Raz from Fauda.

Summary: A happily married man's life is turned upside down when his wife is killed in a mysterious hit-and-run accident in Tel Aviv.

All of Season 1 (9 episodes) is now available. 

• Like 1

What was OK nearly 40 years ago for family viewing.........Is Verboden now.........  image.png.b247d8b514409be0717434f318e74240.png

Censors have slapped an offensiveness warning on classic 'Allo 'Allo episodes in case viewers are upset by characters taking the mickey out of French and German accents.

The BBC comedy, ran from 1982 to 1992,   But now online streaming services has included warnings over the show's content...........

Daily Mail

• Like 1

The Negotiators.

4 X 45 min. episodes.

Netflix.

"In this four-part docuseries, expert negotiators recount their experiences navigating high-pressure hostage crises from Australia to Thailand"

There doesn't seem to be a trailer for it yet.

The fourth episode is about the 1999 Myanmar Embassy siege on Silom, Bangkok.

• Thanks 1

I found the "soft" English subs for the 9 episodes of Hit & Run on addic7ed---does anyone know of a copy of it with hard subs (my TV doesn't handle soft subs to well}

Its OK putting a link to Subs site Isn't it ?

Guess I'll see --this will take you directly--   https://www.addic7ed.com/search.php?search=hit+%26+run&Submit=Search

42 minutes ago, giddyup said:

What is this? It just takes me to a blank forum that says I have no permission to view.

The MV Group has been around many years---it mainly downloads UK TV programs BBC etc ..... its just telling you you have to register/Join before taking from them..... Its free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

According to Wikipedia, "MVGroup is a BitTorrent tracker and file sharing community that specializes in the distribution of educational media, especially documentaries".

Does it share pirated material?