'It's insurrection,' Biden says, as Trump supporters storm U.S. Capitol

webfact

2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Ivanka Trump deletes tweet calling pro-Trump rioters ‘patriots’

Her only "job" now is to soothe daddy for the next two weeks.

She should make sure the 'football' is well out of reach.

If she does that, maybe she'll get a pass.

1 hour ago, harada said:

A fair indication of the intelligence of these people, having your face on TV worldwide unmasked smashing the Capitol windows and having selfies taken inside, surely this would have to be a federal offence, anyone know ?

I guess if you add all their IQs together you might get a 3 digit number.

• Haha 2

I'm currently in the jungles of Thailand, explaining to everyone how this will affect the world!!!!

Let me think back to how Trump affected my life......................................

still thinking.....................................................

still thinking......................................yea, not at all.     save your energy on the real stuff, this "storming" was nothing.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

What a disgrace.  Lindsey Graham.  Enabling all these lies for years, now, finally, growing a back bone.  He's a traitor.

Edited by onthedarkside
disallowed social media graphic removed
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

I'm currently in the jungles of Thailand, explaining to everyone how this will affect the world!!!!

Let me think back to how Trump affected my life......................................

still thinking.....................................................

still thinking......................................yea, not at all.     save your energy on the real stuff, this "storming" was nothing.  

Yeah don’t think too much 

People try using your brain if it has not been destroyed by the T.V.........

The police that guard the White House and Capitol buildings are about the most highly trained and highly paid in America.....They have unlimited resources and very hi-tech crowd control weapons......No group has ever tried to breach these buildings because its 100% impossible.....They would be taken down in minutes.....

Forget Trump and Biden..... This whole thing was allowed to happen from the very top....Its a staged event......No other way for it to happen....Its theater....

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

They know trump is telling blatant/serious/very divisive lies. But they say nothing because they have way too much to lose if their party loses. Cowards and charlatans. 

They have lost. They lost in the Presidential election, they lost in the House of Representatives and now they have lost in the Senate. And the response? This sort of thuggery, crowd whipped up by the President storming the Capitol, a somewhat half hearted attempt to prevent them doing so initially, and preventing the"due process" of democracy. Shades of the end of the Weimar Republic perhaps?

The world is watching. Some will be laughing, some will see it as an opportunity or excuse, and most will be saddened by the way that a sociapath, narcissist, manipulative President, and a political party machine which cares more for holding onto power for its own ends than for the country which it seeks to govern has brought down American democracy. It is truly sad, not just for the USA but for the world.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

when BLM and antifa go on the rampage over nothing it's a protest, when Trump supporters do it it's called 'insurrection' ????

They attacked the capitol building egged on by Trump!

A source very close to Trump has said "he is out of his mind' amidst calls to utilize the 25th amendment and have the lunatic removed from office now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thailand said:

They attacked the capitol building egged on by Trump!

A source very close to Trump has said "he is out of his mind' amidst calls to utilize the 25th amendment and have the lunatic removed from office now.

He should have been removed from office years ago.  Stunning some still support this BS.

• Like 2

Donalds Twitter has been turned off.  murder at the hands of the police isnt my idea of nothing. that’s extrajudicial murder under color of authority.

occupation of our seat of government is a very big deal imo and I hope the perps are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.        

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

39 minutes ago, Puccini said:

Wasn't it the DC mayor who requested assistance from the National Guard?

DC mayor calls in National Guard ahead of pro-Trump protests

Source: https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-politics-electoral-college-muriel-bowser-1634bf71a27de48efef3cd1e6ed4abe4

Yes. But they didn't come. Pence's call brought them out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, harada said:

A fair indication of the intelligence of these people, having your face on TV worldwide unmasked smashing the Capitol windows and having selfies taken inside, surely this would have to be a federal offence, anyone know ?

They are counting on pardons...it will be interesting to see if he's got the guts to do it against all advice.

2 hours ago, harada said:

Apparently "Trespassing on Federal Property".  I understand that no one thought to legislate a prohibition against the unthinkable.