Thai PM Prayut basking in praise from English football boss over piracy success

webfact

Oh dear, Expat TV? And what's the expat population of Thailand? And just how many of them were watching English football? Ridiculous.

Meanwhile, back when I was clubbing, there was a certain Thai gambling site openly shown on the club's TVs, showing streams of the games for you to watch as you placed your bets. I suspect that wasn't too legal, and not much was done about it.

Also, about four years ago, BeIN Sports had the PL license, and with a 555 baht promotion I was able to purchase a streaming package for nearly the entire season. Looks like True (CP) felt that was severely undervalued, swooped in and grabbed the license, for which you now need thousands of baht for a season. The children of said family do need petrol for those Lambos to scream down Sukhumvit.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

All originals and for the small extra of 200Baht, you get the original signature thrown in.

Khristiano Bonaldo.

CD83C76F-BC6A-4996-B9D7-C95F1B6875B7.jpeg

Buy now, just go to Union Mall here in Phahonyothin, 4th floor and you will find many knock-off clothes.....

• Like 1

Thailand in a nutshell.  All is well and accolades all around.

As long as there is internet they have "stopped" nothing.  May have impeded a couple individuals, but you can't stop the signal........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poohy said:

Who in gods name is this "Richard masters" someone important ?

You should Google him. He was 4th choice for the post. He became heavily involved blocking the attempted purchase of Newcastle United by a Saudi consortium, which Newcastle supporters were overwhelmingly in favour of. You can read all about him. Like all things football, the scum also rises.