Anutin: COVID Vaccines Available on June 7

webfact

Notice that he does not disclose quantities available! So when the "10 000" or so doses are delivered across the country on June 7 he will declare victory even if 100 000 people are queuing up that day. And his reassuring words about vaccine safety simply do not convince anyone but are said because the vaccines will be the Chinese junk. So one more time Anutin opens his mouth and spews nonsensical words that no one believes. Someone, I'm looking at you Czar, needs to get a coherent message delivered by trusted people every day. But we all know that will no occur.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He advised people not to mind the sources of the vaccines they would receive. All the vaccines that the government acquired were effective, he said

They got the AZ Thais get the s**t, he might be in for a surprise.

Thais are used to taking garbage from the government on a daily basis... but when it comes to sticking it in their arm that might just be asking too much for some.

Edited by hotchilli
  • Like 1

He has said this almost every day for the last week, so he has some insider knowledge.

I'd bet some vaccines will arrive 7th June, but 6million AZ? Probably not.

However, if he fails to deliver, I will rip him mercilessly.

If you're literally in line for a jab, don't they have to tell you what is in the syringe the nurse is holding? I'll say, my doctor in America has advised me not to receive anything from China, but to wait. (Actually my son, who has an undergraduate degree in Public Health, did tell me to say that, and I intend to comply.)

2 hours ago, brommers said:

Notice that he does not disclose quantities available! So when the "10 000" or so doses are delivered across the country on June 7 he will declare victory even if 100 000 people are queuing up that day. And his reassuring words about vaccine safety simply do not convince anyone but are said because the vaccines will be the Chinese junk.

"Notice that he does not disclose quantities available!"

Did you notice that the quantity was not mentioned?    If so, why did you refer, falsely, to "10,000 or so doses" being delivered?

Why are you saying, without any evidence that the vaccines will be "Chinese junk"?   Are you claiming that they are ineffective or do you just like using that old, hackneyed, nonsensical term?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, timberpond said:

He will deliver something on time. I don't think he's that stupid to ruin his own career. 

Career? Not the word I would choose. Ineptitude goes unpunished here.....

Edited by jacko45k

It seems that this ‘vaccine program’ is being promoted by the Thai government as the ‘Be all and End all’ cure for the COVID-19 (Wuhan Virus) and its variants, pandemic!!  

Have none of the persons responsible for this program been made aware of reports such as the one I attach here??   Please note especially the figures relating to Thailand!  Remember when we had only 50+ deaths.....and suddenly the number has rocketed to 740+?

Just asking.....and wondering if the apparent unreserved adulation for the vaccines is possibly due to ignorance!!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-vaccines-lead-to-new-infections-and-mortality-the-evidence/5746393

See also - 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/robert-f-kennedy-jr-launches-challenge-against-covid-vaccines-emergency-use-authorization?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_campaign=49a8f444fd-Freedom_5_27_21&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-49a8f444fd-405792193

4 hours ago, newnative said:

Don't 'mind the sources.'   Translation:  AZ not ready and the 'sources' will be more Chinese doses.  

not correct my nephew just got his first shot of AZ but I must mention he works in a hospital.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Vaccine issues should not be politicized especially when it came to vaccine distributions that were different in each area, he said

T'is he and cohorts have politicised the issue from day one along with countless misleading statements where Thailand is going with this .. all the while they fumble and bumble along it is the ordinary Thai who is feeling the pinch .. insult is then added by the sort of garbage coming from his mouth in the statement above .. 

I'm convinced this guy has attention deficiency syndrome as he says anything to try and stay relevant basking in the spotlight .. 

The imported AstraZeneca is in Thailand in limited quantities. However I will take serious wagers, not strokes, that locally produced AstraZeneca will be available in hundreds of hospitals on June 7th. Several hundred thousand doses will be distributed nationwide NEXT weekend.  Do not bet against this fact unless you have the money to pay up. It is good news for Thai citizens and expats that AstraZeneca is an option widely available on June 7th.

• Like 2