Palang Pracharat to nominate Prayut as PM again if party wins election

webfact

52 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

Impossible to understand.. Some one with so called media shares is being banned for 10 years  and a drug convict can have a good position in the ruling party.. I think people who has to guide and lead the country or whatever should be examples for the rest of the population and show how to behave.. but here .... the bigger criminal the better you are protected

Yes I agree, and I’m inclined to think that this guy must have some insurance up his sleeve regarding his episode in Australia, taking a fall for the right people can pay dividends ( sometimes ). ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“In the future, if the party gets to set up a government, we will nominate Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha again. The country’s situation is not normal. It is rather like wartime. No one else is more appropriate than him,” said Capt. Thammanat at a PPRP meeting today, the first he has attended in his new capacity

No-one else can maintain freedom long enough to challenge him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this party will not win the most votes.

they can try to buy a coalition from up to 17 minor parties, as it is right now.

Gangster Thammanat calls it "feeding monkeys with bananas", so they can have banana monarchy or Kalaland. But that is limited time, as younger generations are not into that play.

ps the radsadon calls for a protest at democracy monument on 24th, so they are replying to those moves in the government.

One of the topics is corruption

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

"The country’s situation is not normal. It is rather like wartime. No one else is more appropriate than him,” ...

What war was that? The war for more ($$$) or the war against the little people? 

Edited by Damrongsak

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He said a lot is to be done and this government only has two more years before the next general election, adding that efforts have already been made in terms of the economy, society, politics and the unity of the people.

A man of words, and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.” --English Proverb

If we were supposed to talk more than we listen, we would have two mouths and one ear.”   --Mark Twain

• Like 2

I have not come across one Thai person in the last 12 months that has anything good to say about this current government - in fact the anger is extreme and is building and building 

I have a feeling that lasting another 2 years is highly unlikely - I hope they all have a good exit strategy 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, madmitch said:

I wonder if the two minders in the picture have the job of protecting a politician or a drug dealer?

Can't tell if they are bodyguards or captors.  Or perhaps their jobs can change with a phone call.

No primary election; how democratic. Anyway there really is a dearth of talents in Palang Pracharat. The party is a one man dog and pony show that can only win election by corrupt ways. Rushing to nominate Prayut as PM so early may just be the proverbial own goal as latest poll indicate that he is not suitable to be the next PM and his performance in the vaccination layout anger many people. Now the opposition parties will have a target to campaign.   

25 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

Why? Has he ever fought in a war? I very much doubt it.

He can't even communicate well and set goals that he can achieved. I dread that he go to war which fortunately he didn't. Just how he became a general without these basic traits. 

• Like 1