All go for the Phuket Sandbox - 13,000 rooms booked, foreign airlines set for Samui later, TAT

webfact

8 hours ago, MadMac said:

That's a healt insurance, not a quarantine insurance. I doubt it will pay if they put you in a detention hotel after false positive test.

Why quote  what you doubt ? The truth is out there for all to find .

38 minutes ago, Gulfsailor said:

I know two cases in Thailand where upon the first positive test they were held into the hospital and tested again the same day with the result the next day also being positive. At that time they were transferred to a designated quarantine hotel. I can only surmise that if the second test was negative the person would be sent on his way. 

You might surmise wrong. I want to know if they really do release people upon a second test which is negative. 

• Like 1

Just now, JCP108 said:

You might surmise wrong. I want to know if they really do release people upon a second test which is negative. 

If they wouldn’t, then why would they even do a second test? A test which in my example cases was free by the way. 

3 minutes ago, Gulfsailor said:

If they wouldn’t, then why would they even do a second test? A test which in my example cases was free by the way. 

You are assuming the process would be logical. Have you been to Thailand?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, colinneil said:

Do these clowns ever get fed up with spouting sh##e, because it is the same old nonsense every time, great things going to happen, then............ POOF it doesnt.????????

Correct ..

Between you and me Colin .

I seldom , read  this ,,,, anymore ...

• Like 2

Just looked on Phuket Arrivals for Thursday morning. <deleted> are they thinking, so Indian Variant is well on its way...good luck to all

ARRIVALS - THURSDAY, JUL 1

07:05
ScheduledScheduled
G8_GOW.png
Delhi (DEL)
G873 (32A)
07:25
ScheduledScheduled
G8_GOW.png
Mumbai (BOM)
G821 (32A)
07:40
ScheduledScheduled
G8_GOW.png
Bengaluru (BLR)
G841 (32A)
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, elliss said:

Correct ..

Between you and me Colin .

I seldom , read  this ,,,, anymore ...

I read it for the entertainment value though I think it should be posted in the Jokes and Funnies make my thread.

Edited by billd766
Bad spelling

16 hours ago, JCP108 said:

Bookings in Phuket went up by 217 and probably down by the same number for ASQ in Bangkok for the same day so with zero net effect for the Thai economy. Probably 217 expats desparate to get back to their wives and wanting to avoid formal quarantine. Once the bulk of that group is back, I expect the flow of travelers will turn to a trickle. 

Highly provable! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, southcoast said:

Just looked on Phuket Arrivals for Thursday morning. <deleted> are they thinking, so Indian Variant is well on its way...good luck to all

ARRIVALS - THURSDAY, JUL 1

07:05
ScheduledScheduled
G8_GOW.png
Delhi (DEL)
G873 (32A)
07:25
ScheduledScheduled
G8_GOW.png
Mumbai (BOM)
G821 (32A)
07:40
ScheduledScheduled
G8_GOW.png
Bengaluru (BLR)
G841 (32A)

These flights don't exist. Indians can't even travel to Thailand at the moment. Not to mention that the airline isn't called GoAir anymore but Go First. The logo looks different now.