Thai Cabinet approves Space Affairs Act, promoting “New Space Economy” and space exploration in Thailand

snoop1130

18 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

They have plenty of great rocket scientists in Isaan. 

images (30).jpeg

Brilliant..........................can make it rain anywhere in the world. Raining Cats & Soi Dogs in particular.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

They need to keep their feet planted firmly on the ground,

and get the simple things done like making sure the electricity

does not go off everytime it rains or the wind blows, maintain

better water pressure, only live 5 Km, from water plant,but 

so low sometimes,I can <deleted> harder.

Put more money into education, learn more English, and better

skills for the workers,so they can improve their and their families

lives, Covid 19 you really messed that up, and you want a space

program ... only if you send the PM up first, there is so much to

do on the ground......

regards Worgeordie

learn more English, and better......

Why that?

They should offer free Thai language course for farangs. 

Look at yourself..... you are almost half a century here. And I wonder if your Thai language skills would exceed the order for a beer or two of ????. Apologies if i'm wrong ????

18 hours ago, Pravda said:

Do you have a higher resolution of that pic?

It's easy to check images by using Google Image Search. Unfortunately it seems to be the only resolution, but there are other great Thai rocket science pictures in higher resolution, link to Goggle Image Search HERE.

Space Exploration is incredibly ridiculous to even consider at this point in time, as they can't even provide enough vaccine for their population!  New Covid cases are approaching 10,000 a day, and almost 3,000 deaths or more overall!

8 minutes ago, arick said:

Wonderful China is looking for thai volunteers to go to their new projects in space. 

Interesting.

I don't think that they would trust Thai built anything.

2 hours ago, BadSpottedDog said:

I saw the title and decided to just come here for the comments. I will refrain from talking about standard Thai electrical work. What could possibly go wrong? ????

Just like with engineering or electrical work, they will probably hire a few Somchais straight from the rice fields in Nakhon Nowhere (to save costs) to build a spaceship 'Thai design and style', i.e. you will hear a 'Sawasdee Ka' when entering the craft, and astronauts will have to take of their shoes and leave them behind on Earth...

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

Here’s a country that still uses antiquated “green-screen” computer technology in their major banking systems, can’t orchestrate even a half-hearted attempt to rollout a vaccine and consistently demonstrates rampant corruption by it’s politicians and law enforcement. 

Why should I be skeptical?

20 hours ago, Mavideol said:

to much stupidity that I was running out of words ... and they can't get the vaccination done, one has to wonder what their priorities are 555  ROFL

The only space exploration this lot are doing is barking at the moon!! Just their way of doing away with any future barriers, Just in case there is some barking company out there that wants to invest in some dodgy enterprise regarding rockets and space travel in the future!! Wont even waste my breath on the commenting on the vaccine rollout..

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

learn more English, and better......

Why that?

They should offer free Thai language course for farangs. 

Look at yourself..... you are almost half a century here. And I wonder if your Thai language skills would exceed the order for a beer or two of ????. Apologies if i'm wrong ????

For the workers of Thailand to learn more English and more skills, 

and you cannot understand how that would not be better for the  population

and Thailand, the days of Thai's been farmers and cheap labourers must change.

Apology accepted 

regards Worgeordie

21 hours ago, colinneil said:

Bunch of loonies, surely they would be better trying to sort out the GIGANTIC mess they have helped create, you know, lack of vaccines for the people, than waste their time on a silly notion that Thailand will ever become a space technology country.

hey they think they are all astronauts because they have been taking up space most of there lives

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, smedly said:

Iets hope that those who got themselves vaccinated first are also front runners for crew on the first Thai mission to Mars

maybe in a submarine

To balance up the announcement they should start planning the first trip to the Sun “;0)