Thai police investigate claims of drug taking and couples sharing beds in field hospitals

webfact

4 minutes ago, webfact said:

Evidence about drug use was unclear and it was felt that if men and women had been sharing beds it was only getting together for a chat to relieve the boredom. 

Or Thai speak for " we can be bothered "

Amazing Unseen Thailand.

• Like 1

Did they really expected that no sick only infected no signs patient Thai people would keep whole day on their carton board beds , not mixing ...??

I am already surprised  almost now general habit that Thais drivers stop for traffic red light now ...????

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Would it not be simpler to have single sex hospitals? The virus shows no preference, as far as I know, for which sex its infects, so the numbers must be close to 50:50 for men and women.

Not forgetting the 3rd gender.....

So why are they not just putting married & long term co-habitors in the same area ? Then all the singlies in a other area ?

Me & her indoors have been together for more than 10 years, we're not married, but if her or I were put into one of these hell holes then I think I would want to be with her. 

With all those fans blowing the air around, I sure hope that none of the people there have

any variant of CIVID.  I would be happy to spend a lot of money for a hospital room with only 3 other people in it than in 

a place like that in the picture.

Geezer

14 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

Just exactly how much can a cardboard box bed bear before it falls down?

If they're like the ones used in the Tokyo Olympics, then the answer is - probably as much as many regular beds.

They are designed to take 400 pounds, and made by Shigeru Ban, a world-famous architect who has been designing structures in paper for 30 years

Why are athletes at the Tokyo Olympics sleeping on cardboard beds?

Here's a video showing athletes jumping up and down on them with no effect.

https://youtu.be/QN27I_mP5BM