Following a car accident, naked woman holds up traffic on Sukhumvit road and causes chaos in Mueang Chonburi

webfact

if the passing by drivers would just ignore those 58 year old antics, she would go to her own car in no time.

Exhibitionists thrive on attention of spectators. I would also think she was coming back home from the last night party, probably under influence, hence traffic accident.

I don't think that at 7am on Sunday there are many cars on the road.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The woman was found completely naked running back and forth on the road, causing significant traffic delays and drawing a large crowd.

Sounds to me like people here not see much flesh. Significant delay and large crowd! Really?

C’mon fellas, where’s your sense of creativity? She could have just escaped from a human trafficking scenario…

On second thought, it’s probably just another Thai woman, doing what Thai women do. ????

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Sounds to me like people here not see much flesh. Significant delay and large crowd! Really?

Reminds me of when I was walking along Oxford Street in London a number of years ago. Middle of the day, pretty crowded, and coming towards me was a man, totally naked but carrying a large sheet of cardboard next to him. And no-one was taking the slightest bit of notice. If there weren't many dozens of people there I'd have been looking around for the tv camera recording a stunt. Bizarre. But then, I've also seen some videos of totally naked women walking down streets in Germany, filmed for YouTube etc.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, internationalism said:

if the passing by drivers would just ignore those 58 year old antics, she would go to her own car in no time.

Exhibitionists thrive on attention of spectators. I would also think she was coming back home from the last night party, probably under influence, hence traffic accident.

I don't think that at 7am on Sunday there are many cars on the road.

YOU would be surprised just how busy SUK road is even early in a morning !!!

16 hours ago, internationalism said:

I don't think that at 7am on Sunday there are many cars on the road

You really do not have a great deal of charity, do you? Perhaps the lady had mental health issues. Don't be so so quick to judge. You have no evidence the she was either a drunk or an exhibitionist.

• Like 2