Sadly I feel my time in the LOS is coming to an end

27 minutes ago, marin said:

Stubby summed it up. Paragraphs mate.  I will not even read that.  

I sort of read it and yes been here 13 years and invested but why so many bikes and houses amongst other things and yes most of us have not got pots of gold, either

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

How does the bygone history impact your daily life in the country? And any other outrageous circumstances of the politicians you have mentioned?

And in case you move to another country - or perhaps back into your own homeland - will there be nothing like that making you feel sad? 

Unless you move onto a remote inhabited island...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moe666 said:

You missed the class in school were they taught: Worry only about what affects you and what you can change. Do not give one second of thought to what you cannot affect or change. Let us all know how you get on in your new location.

And with apologies to George Bernard Shaw (1922):

“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Somebody else's problem."

1 hour ago, Concerned observer said:

Certain issues have made me rethink my future and I shall now start looking for suitable alternatives. I am sick and tired on the Thai peoples xenophobia - Thais first, their constant begging for overseas support/investment/aid, their belief that everything they do, say and demand is right, and that every other country and or national from that country is wrong.

They are living in a bubble . A bubble that is made of ignorance and arrogance . A bubble that is going to burst soon ... beware of the needle ...

• Like 1