Do you need your passport when getting vaccinated?

ThLT

On 12/17/2021 at 2:15 PM, Tropposurfer said:

Thanks to the endless wisdom of those who have gone before me ' ubonjoe as one example I always have for every official activity (your is one example of said activity) my passport.

For every-day moving about always carry your Thai drivers license, AND a colour copy of your passport ID and current visa/extension stamp pages (mine are laminated just so lol ????

If Thai ID no need to carry Passport copies……

Got my booster (Pfizer) today at Bang Sue Grand.

All highly organised, with careful batching of victims vaccination candidates. Just follow everyone else.

All I needed was the registration QR on my phone. Never asked for ID.

In and out in and hour and 40 minutes (including the 30 minutes "does you arm fall off" wait).

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

All I needed was the registration QR on my phone. Never asked for ID.

Maybe that they ask for ID is a good thing, so that you can have proof of vaccination. It will be needed for travel/to board planes.

6 hours ago, ThLT said:

Maybe that they ask for ID is a good thing, so that you can have proof of vaccination. It will be needed for travel/to board planes.

Your ID and registration are in the government database linked to the QR along with the vaxx record.

Accessible via the Mor Prompt App where you can order your intenational vaxx passport.

I do see a potential loophole - Someone else could use my QR and get stuck and it would be on my record. If I were an anti-vaxxer ...

• Like 1