What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

The Ice Cream Wars

The original idea of Glasgow's housing schemes, was to give people a decent place to live and raise their families. But a lack of shops and other amenities, as well as growing poverty, led to an increase in anti-social behaviour.

Revisited ...

TPB

32 years in jail for a non violent juvenile drug offender - who also acted as a police informant.

“Having worked undercover for the FBI and Detroit Police starting as a child at the tender age of 14, Wershe is the youngest FBI informant in this history of this nation,” reads a statement from attorneys representing Wershe at Ayad Law, PLLC. “The government used Wershe as a child from age 14 to 16, putting him amongst gangsters, killers, drug dealers and thrust him into the world of drug trafficking, and then all turned on him to cover up the illegal and embarrassing nature of their conduct.”

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2021/07/20/live-stream-richard-wershe-jr-formerly-white-boy-rick-announces-lawsuit-against-fbi-agents-and-detroit-police-year-after-prison-release/

wb.jpg

Edited by seedy
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 8:19 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

I'm currently watching season 1 of The Lincoln Lawyer. Set in Los Angeles, it's about a lawyer who runs his law practice out of the back of his Lincoln Town Car. The series is based on Michael Connelly's bestselling novels. It's pretty good so far and worth a look IMHO. I got it from TGx.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13833978/

The movie was good enough.  This should make Connelly another 100 million or so.
Something to watch while waiting for the next Bosch series.  Too bad they don't combine them in cameos.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Complete season 2 now on TGx.

Yes, I saw it was around and about and started watching it last night - Some awesome little camera tricks that made it interesting apart from the tense action.

There is a new series pack out, it looks like someone forgot to include the forced subtitles for the foreign dialogue. The new pack fixes the issue.

Currently watching Pennyworth S03 that appeared a couple of weeks back.

Edited by recom273
  • Like 2

On 10/22/2022 at 7:10 PM, connda said:

Too bad they don't combine them in cameos.

They will, (do) as soon as they both find out that they are step-brothers. Also Bosch is on his way out anyway, replaced by (of course) a female. 

Renée Ballard. The Movies are a long way behind the books.

2 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

I watched the first two episodes last night. 

Amazing sci-fi thriller, that hit the ground running, just hope it keeps the action going.

I look forward to the next episode.

Yep, very good so far.

On 10/14/2022 at 1:11 PM, proton said:

Candace Owens film on BLM out now on TPB. Lot of interesting facts I never knew before like George Floyd asked to be put on the floor and his 'loving' family never bothering to collect his belongings from where he was living

I watched this last night. Worth a look IMHO.

Pretty sure this was mentioned a long, long time ago but I've only just got around to watching it when it popped up on my Netflix recommendations 

Suburra... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4025514/ 

A gangster known as "Samurai" wants to turn the waterfront of Rome into a new Las Vegas. All the local mob bosses have agreed to work for this common goal. But peace is not to last long.