Omicron set to delay reopening of bars and pubs

webfact

1 minute ago, HashBrownHarry said:

How do you know owners & mangaers are anti vax? have you asked them all personally?

Only the ones I know, or heard talking.  The anti vax mob are vociferously  loud and self  righteous in their views. I certainly  did not see foreign bar owners setting an example in getting vaccinated or helping their staff get vaccinated. Did you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 14
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I certainly  did not see foreign bar owners setting an example in getting vaccinated or helping their staff get vaccinated. Did you?

The couple of examples I can think of have sadly since been infected nevertheless. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, yogi yogi said:

the bar goers are going to make it so i cant go to a restuarant soon......ban booze

I am hoping the situation in my more rural area is not impacted.... the smaller eateries tended to do their own thing.... but it will impact the bigger (and better) ones nearby. 

4 minutes ago, TooMuchTime said:

Why should he?  Many people have minor or no symptoms at all. 

He doesn't really need to disclose it to anyone unless he is hanging around very old people with some late stage illness.

So every time you cough,  sneeze or feel under the weather I am sure you will rush to the nearest hospital and get tested. Every other day

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gsxrnz said:

Fully expected this to happen.  You can kiss away any entertainment to be sanctioned for opening until June, and that may be wishful thinking.  Thailand is now on a full-throttle downward dive into oblivion.

I got covid on New Years Eve after getting the Pfizer jabs last year.  Don't know what flavor because I self tested, not wanting to end up in a Gulag (or even a Stalag) by being officially tested by the local Commissars. 

Anyway, I've done the right thing and stayed home like a good little Comrade and done my best to prevent myself from initiating the destruction of mankind.

Now day 5 or 6, a runny nose, the odd sneeze, healthy appetite, and restful unbroken sleep.  If I had to rate it against my worst case of influenza in about 1995 that laid me up for a fortnight and I lost 15kg in weight, the covid I'm experiencing doesn't even rate as a mild Cold.  I'm actually disappointed.

I'm thinking I would do the same thing! Can I just ask your general age bracket?

• Like 1