Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

1 minute ago, Rayafa said:

Why are you generalizing? Maybe it's better to say correctly that you can't trust Prigozhin, Wagner's boss??

Don't you believe such respected Russians as Navalny, Khodorkovsky, Kasparov?

I think Mavideol was referring to Russians in or connected to the evil Putin regime. They have proven time and time again that they are full of sh*t and that they are always lying through their teeth.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

I think Mavideol was referring to Russians in or connected to the evil Putin regime. They have proven time and time again that they are full of sh*t and that they are always lying through their teeth.

thanks, the guy's comment had no merit thus not answered, it appears he's a newbie thus may not familiar with our postings

Edited by Mavideol

8 minutes ago, Rayafa said:

Personally, I'm sure boss Wagner is lying. He is a friend and personal waiter of Putin. He personally poured wine for Putin and whiskey for George W. Bush when they drank together.

Therefore, Putin will always give him any weapon. It's most likely a trap. If the Ukrainians believe him and throw their best troops into the gap near Bakhmut, Wagner will immediately have a million Calibers and Sarmats with which he will destroy them.

Ukrainians should be smarter. Pretend that they believed Wagner, but it is better to attack elsewhere. Where they are not expected.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thank you for this funny information about the "waiter". 

I think both sides are trying to mislead the other one, and are well aware their opponent is doing the same.

An off topic post and a reply have been removed, topic is about:

Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Reuters: Russia's Wagner threatens to leave Bakhmut, Ukraine says mercenaries reinforcing

"Russia's main mercenary group announced plans on Friday to withdraw from the eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut, but Ukraine said the fighters were reinforcing positions to try to seize it before Russia marks World War Two Victory Day next week."

Calling Captain HIMARS...

10 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Russia Rains Incendiaries On Bakhmut

It appears that the Russians have launched a large incendiary weapons attack on the heavily embattled city in Bakhmut in Donetsk Oblast.

Video shot from a drone has emerged showing the tell-tale droplets of brightly glowing incendiary munitions purportedly burning all over a portion of Bakhmut.

See more:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/ukraine-situation-report-russia-rains-incendiaries-on-bakhmut

WZ.jpg

this is horrible. I hope the defenders were prepared against that kind of attack.

34 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Russia Rains Incendiaries On Bakhmut

It appears that the Russians have launched a large incendiary weapons attack on the heavily embattled city in Bakhmut in Donetsk Oblast.

Video shot from a drone has emerged showing the tell-tale droplets of brightly glowing incendiary munitions purportedly burning all over a portion of Bakhmut.

See more:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/ukraine-situation-report-russia-rains-incendiaries-on-bakhmut

WZ.jpg

Hell on earth, no other way to describe this onslaught of sheer terror.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jvs said:

This has to be a clear signal something is not going as planned.

It’s a clear signal that Prighozin is a complete lunatic, but I think most of us knew that already.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ukraine war: Evacuation prompts Zaporizhzhia nuclear safety warning

image.png.c18f44d0771e6a4b2c291306202af586.png

The head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has voiced concern about the safety of Europe's largest nuclear plant as Russian occupation forces evacuate civilians from the nearby Ukrainian town of Enerhodar.

The IAEA statement said that "while operating staff remain at the site, Director General Grossi expressed deep concern about the increasingly tense, stressful, and challenging conditions for personnel and their families".

It said the IAEA experts present at the plant had "received information that the announced evacuation of residents from the nearby town of Enerhodar - where most plant staff live - has started".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65515443

image.png.42b24a2222bfb94de3ac924f9a942790.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Prigozhin has now declared he has been promised ammunition so will not withdraw.

That guy is all over the place. I just read that he had asked Ramzan Kadyrov to send his Chechen army to replace the Wagner fighters in Bachmut. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/6/2023 at 8:50 AM, rudi49jr said:

It’s a clear signal that Prighozin is a complete lunatic, but I think most of us knew that already.

Don't be naive. It's just a video. No one knows whose corpses are actually in this video and whether they are real. Perhaps these are the corpses of Ukrainians, and perhaps the manikins are sprinkled with ketchup.
Prigogine's concert is just a smoke screen.

• Confused 1

the same old story... It's not us, it's them who started the war

Ukraine-Russia war – live: Putin says West encouraging ‘Russophobia’ in angry Victory Day speech

“Today we have a real war waged against us but we will be defending ourselves against international terrorism.”   555

https://au.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-russia-war-live-wagner-042246135.html

Edited by Mavideol
  • Haha 1