Thailand set to officially enter hot season this week

webfact

2 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

I thought it is hot season already for several weeks... When was the cold season??

Ask the people in the Northern area. Here in the Mae Hon Son Province, near to the Myanmar boderline, since nearly 3 months: every early morning between 11° - 16°. Unusual long and cold time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

I'm living in the top unit of our condo and every morning at 4am i already have 28-29 degree heat in my apartment and than having to workout in that heat with no AC, not fun at all...

Why would you have a workout without AC.. that is pure torture ????

Whenever i do a workout i turn on the aircon first. Does not prevent me from sweating like a PIG. But its nice to get in the pool after a cardio workout.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The Meteorological Department (TMD) has said that summer in Thailand is likely to begin on Tuesday March 1, provided certain weather conditions are met.

They kill me with their science....????

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Same here in Samui.

I am still sleeping under the duvet with the fan off!  ????

Over here in rural Kamphaeng Phet my a/c goes on for a couple of hours for my siesta set to 29C. The compressor runs in the afternoon but at night only the fan is working.

3 hours ago, superal said:

Started today here in Issan because the typical heavy and round painted concrete table in my place was  hot to the touch at 2 00 pm . Air con needed in the early hours but morning it is a chilly 15 c . 

17c Here in Nong Khai EARLY Morning, But Getting Warmer in the Afternoon 33c at 3.00pm....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

I'm living in the top unit of our condo and every morning at 4am i already have 28-29 degree heat in my apartment and than having to workout in that heat with no AC, not fun at all...

been there done that..no ac either  top floor...just could not cool down---cool towels would warm up---the water wouldnt get cold....frozen water bottles melted...was horrible--woken up by the heat every day---just moved to a lower floor and a/c.......so much better...ahhhh