RTP promise justice as Porsche driving top cop's son over the alcohol limit

webfact

I want to stand up and admit I was wrong!

I was sure (with my sarcastic post about the test taking several days) that his results would be 'clean.'

But is there another twist in the tail/tale of this story?

• Like 2

Just now, rbkk said:

It was my understanding that he was at a hospital after the accident because of his facial injuries from his steering wheel. I'm guessing he should have had his blood test for alcohol then. That's why I was wondering about the length of time to only partially release his results.

I was just joshing......I am sure they did the test straight away......although many a true word said in jest!!! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 2long said:

I want to stand up and admit I was wrong!

I was sure (with my sarcastic post about the test taking several days) that his results would be 'clean.'

But is there another twist in the tail/tale of this story?

His daddy was sacked from the Police for whistleblowing on other top cops.

Not much love lost there I would imagine.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Butterflyman said:

Depends how much the RTP want to get back at the dad for leaking the recording. 

Hit men are not supposed to rat out their clubs, or affiliates. This is well known in the underworld. Neither are super rich gangster cops, army men or other vampire types. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

OMG, this just keeps getting better and better. 

If I was as rich as this guy I'd be getting my drivers to do the driving when I'm on the turps. 

This is one mismanaged dude. 

Being the son of an ex-topcop I would have thought dad would have given him clear instructions, like 'what ever you do, do not ever get yourself into trouble with the law) 

It's a no brainer, obviously dad has failed in showing this delinquent the right path. 

I've been working on the rigs for many years and the first thing I say to newbies that come to the rig is 'whatever you do, don't get yourself hurt'

You just got to get it right in life, get your priorities in order and you'll find life goes smoothly. 

" What ever you do ,do not ever get yourself into trouble with the law" !!!!! Do you really think this is an instruction a top cop can eventually think about telling this to is son???? Are you dreaming !!!!!!