30 pairs of Thai Airways’ airline seats sold out within a minute after being placed for sale online yesterday

snoop1130

29 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The seat could be expanded to 4 inches if not attached to a floor and to 6 inches if attached.

I'm assuming that's how far you can recline them without tipping over?

If they're able to recline 6" and you'll tip over at more than 4", it's probably a good idea to bolt them to the floor...

Or does that mean something else?

22 minutes ago, Whale said:

I thought it was flights when I read the title, but its the actual seats!

Perfect for anyone with a minor back problem, thrombosis, poor circulation or a slipped vertebrae :+) not.

555....had to read it a couple times before I twigged....

23 minutes ago, andy said:

It's Thai Airways, they will end up canceling these "seats" and just say "mai dai" when asked for a refund.

And I totally want to buy a ticket on an airline that is selling seats off its planes...

So don't . hohum

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A total of 30 pairs of Thai Airways seats were sold out within a minute after being placed for sale via the airway’s Facebook live channel yesterday, March 29th.

Prayuth, Anutin, Prawit and family members with luggage filled with .......... ?

going for a long holiday  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Admiral Hornblower said:

"Previously been in service". Sat on, farted on, peed on, crapped on and puked on - no thank you!

Describe the mattress in any Hotel.????

Used airline seats, Maybe a good purchase for theme restaurant or beer^bar

For authenticity be sure the "trolley dolls" are all over 45 years old and sturdily built.

imabges.jpeg

9 hours ago, andy said:

It's Thai Airways, they will end up canceling these "seats" and just say "mai dai" when asked for a refund.

And I totally want to buy a ticket on an airline that is selling seats off its planes...

Why not, you may keep the seat after the flight is over.. ????????

Great, now you can close your eyes and imagine you're flying first class with Thai Airways!

Dress up your girlfriend/wife in a TG uniform and make all your filthy dreams come true.  

Edited by balo
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, andy said:

They arent the only  ones judging by a google  search airlines  have had a  field  day witholding refunds wordlwide, I myself am  owed 65000 baht by AIR  FRANCE, nope  not  paying, ticket expired they say, really they cancelled  my  flight  not me I asked for an open ticket, cant find there ticket rules  anywhere certainly  well  hidden if  on the website, Told me ticket  open for re  booking, I kept  mailing saying couldnt do it due to covid, last e mail said ticket expired eff  off  no refund.............BUT  please  book another ticket with us.........clueless and couldnt give a flying (  pun) fark about their  customers.

Contact almost  impossible as many companies  now make it so.

Disgraceful daylight robbery.

My sole aim in life now to mention AIR FRANCE

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, balo said:

Great, now you can close your eyes and imagine you're flying first class with Thai Airways!

Dress up your girlfriend/wife in a TG uniform and make all your filthy dreams come true.  

Darn, you sold it to me. Where can I buy one of these!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phetphet said:

I'm waiting for the trolley dolly sale. I need a new housemaid. ????

Some of the folks living in those 25 and 31 SQM condos could use the galley setup as a kitchen, would fit perfect, then add a few of the 1st class seat suites and all is complete......

• Like 1