Take care of me

19 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

let's try and not forget that it is her job... as some here do and then get angry

I asked one lady of that environment why they treated the men so dishonestly and why they never appreciated that some were decent guys.

Her answer: Look, it's just about making as much money as you can while you can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

There is one thing that has to be kept in mind if you want to take care of a girl who is over 30 years younger than you.

There is no chance that you are going to keep up with her sexually,

Link? Masters & Johnson? Modern Sexuality?

Or is that just your opinion based upon personal experience or "I have a friend who ..."

Edited by jerrymahoney
edit post-emojis
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, RafPinto said:

You get my body.

That's exactly what one of them answered me.

She had a good job, made 70k a month, 39 years old but wanted to stop working because she was tired.
Keep working, enjoy the work environment and let's build something together.
NO: Why to work if prince rich farang can realise all her dreams NOW.

Depends on your age...if say you are 70 yo you do get her body.

Look at it from a different angle...if you are 30 yo what would make you sleep with 70 yo grandma?

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

except you? 

she does not lie of consequence - she might not want to talk about something at the time... yes, but would probably tell me later...

Every culture has different things that are acceptable lies... things you might consider common courtesies... you are in a different culture here... 

for example, if your worker asks you to buy him a beer and you don't want to... you say "proong nee' tomorrow, which is understood as 'no' but in a polite manner of rejecting as it remains possible... 

But, maybe you are one of those people who are not interested in a culture beyond your own? Minnie Mouse flatters for tips and many of your compatriots believe her... don't understand her job and choose to believe her then when reality hits you are all blown up and everyone who calls you handsome man is a lying #%^&.. though you glow in the false charms at first, because you lack understanding of her job... you could say she is lying by pretending to be Minnie in the first place, forgetting that you paid the price of admission to enter the amusement park... 

Brother if you don't believe lies....proper lies are the culture here and accepted just watch the Thai news lol. Or try and do business here. The culture also dictates the person lying is not at fault. But the person who calls BS and challenges them is. Go figure. My 6yo son tells more creative lies than some here.   

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Brother if you don't believe lies....proper lies are the culture here and accepted just watch the Thai news lol. Or try and do business here. The culture also dictates the person lying is not at fault. But the person who calls BS and challenges them is. Go figure. My 6yo son tells more creative lies than some here.   

True

F.ex.

My ex, I catched her so many times lying but proper lying.
Always gave her a chance to come clear. 

Got evidence in hand but the usual thing was:

Denying

Getting deeper in lies

Suddenly accusing me of something out of the air

Speaking about somemthing completely different

Going out and ignoring the discussion

It's all about face. Tell a lie, tell it over and over again, start to believe it yourself and suddenly, it becomes truth.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

No just surveys

(from 2015) In findings that really blew archaic stereotypes out the window, 60.8 percent of women desire sex three to five times a week. But for some women even that's not enough! According to the survey, 10.2 percent of women want sex six to eight times a week ― who has enough time in the week for such a thing?!

https://www.bustle.com/articles/109705-women-want-sex-just-as-much-as-men-do-new-survey-shows-and-more-things-to

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seajae said:

they pick you up and drop you off at the airport so they are certain they know your where abouts so they can organize their other men for when you are not around, takes some doing when they have more than 2 men on the go but if they organize it well they can make a nice little nest egg. Stop giving them dates of your arrival back in Thailand and watch them start to panic

Knew a gal in Bangkok that would shuffle them off at the airport then wait for the next one to arrive.  Always had them buy her a piece of jewelry which was always the same, so at the end of the year she could sell the others and keep one to show them if they asked where the piece was.....hew name was Fawn, and she was one of my now ex-wife's best friends.  She however at 38 is now out of her prime.  She has a paid for car, and a house in Udon as well as a condo in BKK, and money in the bank.  One of many women that have played the game.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

New a gal in Bangkok that would shuffle them off at the airport then wait for the next one to arrive.  Always had them buy her a piece of jewelry which was always the same, so at the end of the year she could sell the others and keep one to show them if they asked where the piece was.....hew name was Fawn, and she was one of my now ex-wife's best friends.  She however at 38 is now out of her prime.  She has a paid for car, and a house in Udon as well as a condo in BKK, and money in the bank.  One of many women that have played the game.

Please send me a picture and if possible, updated bankbook.

I might have a go or 2.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RafPinto said:

Please send me a picture and if possible, updated bankbook.

I might have a go or 2.

You do not have enough coin I am afraid........last BF was an Italian leather goods importer.

22 hours ago, RafPinto said:

All married to farang and plenty of brothers.

Are any of the brothers hot?   Asking for a friend, whose conduct I do not approve of BTW. 

Edited by ChrisP24
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You do not have enough coin I am afraid........last BF was an Italian leather goods importer.

I imported my own good.
Still strong and working.
And: I am handsome.
Please, pictures and contact. My charm will do the rest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

True

F.ex.

My ex, I catched her so many times lying but proper lying.
Always gave her a chance to come clear. 

Got evidence in hand but the usual thing was:

Denying

Getting deeper in lies

Suddenly accusing me of something out of the air

Speaking about somemthing completely different

Going out and ignoring the discussion

It's all about face. Tell a lie, tell it over and over again, start to believe it yourself and suddenly, it becomes truth.

It is impressive how some can lie you straight in to face

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It is impressive how some can lie you straight in to face

Magic trick is: Believe your own lies.

An ex was chatting to her ex farang who lives in Germany.

She thought she was smart.
She did not use her own line account or messenger.
She logged in with her sister's account and was happily chatting away 555

A few checks and i found out...There is the lift.

She also suddenly needed whatsApp. I asked her why. Here everyone uses line.
She said that a friend of her moved to Czech Rep. and uses whatsapp.
I digged a bit deeper and her friend just uses line and messenger to speak with all her friends and family in Thailand.

I know what she was up to.  Dating site, meet farangs, later chatting away on whatsapp.

Most of those girls get away with basic lies because men do not check, don't care, trust or are just to stupid to see the game, girls are playing.

I do not trust anybody now and will keep an eye on everything.
Those basic lies do not work anymore.
For this they say: Farang thinking too mut. Falang checking too mut. Falang no trust me.

Right, that's exactly it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RafPinto said:

Magic trick is: Believe your own lies.

An ex was chatting to her ex farang who lives in Germany.

She thought she was smart.
She did not use her own line account or messenger.
She logged in with her sister's account and was happily chatting away 555

A few checks and i found out...There is the lift.

She also suddenly needed whatsApp. I asked her why. Here everyone uses line.
She said that a friend of her moved to Czech Rep. and uses whatsapp.
I digged a bit deeper and her friend just uses line and messenger to speak with all her friends and family in Thailand.

I know what she was up to.  Dating site, meet farangs, later chatting away on whatsapp.

Most of those girls get away with basic lies because men do not check, don't care, trust or are just to stupid to see the game, girls are playing.

I do not trust anybody now and will keep an eye on everything.
Those basic lies do not work anymore.
For this they say: Farang thinking too mut. Falang checking too mut. Falang no trust me.

Right, that's exactly it.

I choose to trust as long there is nothing suspecious going on. Waste of energy and ruins the relationships if you constantly have to check up on each other. 

What is the worst that can happen? If she start having an affair, I will know before ore later.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Nothing wrong with taking care of a good woman. I really like doing so. Mine really deserves the care and support she gets. But, she does bring alot to the table. She works, she is smart, funny, sexy, beautiful, quite a bit younger than me (my preference, by a long shot) and very supportive of me. I could not ask for a better woman, and there is no way I could find a gal like her in the West. Never happen. 

But, we dated for awhile before living together, and we lived together for many years before getting married. Something that many guys do not seem to understand, is that time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most guys. Do not get hung up on them, emotionally. Have some fun. Get to know them. This is not the west. Just because she is sexy, so what? She is just one fish in a huge ocean of possibilities here.

Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, they will reveal themselves over time. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. We need to be honest, and let them know we are not interested in an immediate relationship. Something might develop, but if you are in a hurry, I am NOT YOUR GUY. An environment like this allows us to set boundaries, and take our time. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. 

Exactly:

Yours is smart, working, bringing something to the table.

I had a few smart ones too but ones I got out with them, they suddenly were tired of work.
A bank manager, 39 years old, 70k salary, car from bank, cheaper loans.
She thought she would like to stop working. Good bye

The other one: Working for an IT company. Around 100k incl. bonus.
38 years old. Same story. I am tired. Can you take care of me.
She bought a house, hence a mortgage.

Tired??

I told them: Yes, I retired age 50 but I worked my a.... off and had goals to achieve. Do you think I am living here from a pension which I do not get until 67?
Keep working, achieve something and if you were lucky enough to put enough on the side or have some investments who give a return, you can think about retiring early, otherwise, keep going.

• Like 2

There should be a manual handed out at every farang, arriving in Thailand.

Tricks and manipulations and games of thai women.
Go to hotel, study it for 1 week. No contact to any woman before.

• Like 2