Farang Victimhood Mentality

Not sure what the purpose of the post but this forum is made out of many kinds of posters the whingers and mourners and complainers, and those who love Thailand it's people, customs and culture and those in between, it's a place to talk, listen and learn and help, a lot of help, so Asiannnow is a good place, wort and all...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I certainly enjoy my yearly trips to immigration.

if it is that bad, spend some coin for an agent... I just re-upped my retirement... 5 minutes at the agent, sign here while they flip the pages... they make the appointment, I show up at Imm - smile for the photo and literally 2 minutes and I am out of there, all neat and proper... 

yes, of course and I can do it myself... but it takes all the worry and concern out of the process... 

and my previous post is to let the complainers know that they are not always the best husbands, though they make it sound as if it is all the Thai ladies fault... 

45 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The much younger Thai woman I pay to pretend to be my wife and love me is free to leave at any time. Plenty more younger and prettier Thai ladies waiting for their turn.

That's called being a customer... much more congenial relationship than being a wife... 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

From Thai lady point of view:

He come here and stay in very expensive hotel, 2000 baht one night and eat in very fancy restaurant, maybe 1000 baht a night and the food is not good and then he goes to bar and buys drinks for many people, maybe 3000 baht one night and he buys me roses and things I don't want... maybe he spend 10,000 baht one day. 

I think he do like this every day and have so much money that is easy he can take care of my momma and children... he say he want to marry me and make house for me and live in my village... I am so happy and now I am going to be very rich lady... and take good care of my family. 

He come to my village and make small house and small car but he complain about money all the time - he don't have money for momma and children, he just stay home and drink beer and complain small pension... and he not happy, don't smile, only complain, complain everything, my government, his government, pension not good...

I meet him he show mee everyday he very rich man, then he come live here and not rich man, bad manners, angry everyone and everything... I try and take good care but he not happy man... complain me too... now I hate him... 

Perfect!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

He come here and stay in very expensive hotel, 2000 baht one night and eat in very fancy restaurant, maybe 1000 baht a night and the food is not good and then he goes to bar and buys drinks for many people, maybe 3000 baht one night and he buys me roses and things I don't want... maybe he spend 10,000 baht one day. 

I think he do like this every day and have so much money that is easy he can take care of my momma and children... he say he want to marry me and make house for me and live in my village... I am so happy and now I am going to be very rich lady... and take good care of my family. 

He come to my village and make small house and small car but he complain about money all the time - he don't have money for momma and children, he just stay home and drink beer and complain small pension... and he not happy, don't smile, only complain, complain everything, my government, his government, pension not good...

I meet him he show mee everyday he very rich man, then he come live here and not rich man, bad manners, angry everyone and everything... I try and take good care but he not happy man... complain me too... now I hate him... 

Appropriate. 

And most will miss the subliminal message and picture. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Thainglish is perfect!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's true that we get preoccupied with farang and tourists getting scammed but Thais are getting scammed all the time, recent phone scams, dating scams, Crypto scams, long list

I have met a few Thai guys who had their wives running the same games when they were out of country and sending home money.

From my experience farang that complain about being victimised by a Thai pale in comparison to farang that complain about being victimised by a farang, and never stepped foot out of their country.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

Not sure what the purpose of the post but this forum is made out of many kinds of posters the whingers and mourners and complainers, and those who love Thailand it's people, customs and culture and those in between, it's a place to talk, listen and learn and help, a lot of help, so Asiannnow is a good place,  and all...

For some, it seems, the purpose of this and other AN/TV forums is so that they can come on here and let others know just how they have gamed-the-system in its multiple facets in Thailand

-- and it's usually the same ones repeatedly..

13 minutes ago, sipi said:

From my experience farang that complain about being victimised by a Thai pale in comparison to farang that complain about being victimised by a farang, and never stepped foot out of their country.

IME many of us are here in Thailand because we got the dirty end of the stick in our home country.

IMO Thai family and relationship law is eminently sensible, although I suppose the feminists and pusillanimous males will change that eventually.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, smutcakes said:

From the Man's point of view:

I have not been laid in 10 years, am fat, overweight an alcoholic and have no personal hygiene standards. Of course i am never going to get a lay anywhere in my home country, so will go to Thailand for a few weeks and pay for play.

Headed for a night out after my 1st shower in 6 months and wore my finest clothes to try and trick the ladies into thinking i have a pot to <deleted> in, which i dont. Been working in my <deleted> house minimum wage job for 5 years to save up for this, so am going to show the ladies a good time and see if i can get one of the them to screw me.

Had to throw around my entire budget buying birds drink and promising them the earth, well i needed to impress them somehow to try and get on to sleep with me. Finally got one drunk enough to sleep with me, did not bother with a condom as i dont care about disease or her and frankly finished inside her as i dont give a <deleted> if she gets pregnant as i am flying back to my country and my <deleted>ty job again.

Spot on bro 

• Sad 1

On 5/12/2022 at 10:17 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope that's satire. I enjoyed almost everything about Thailand except immigration ( and my wife after our 3rd year together ).

I like the immigration here. Hate the Ministry of Education though

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 1:07 AM, worgeordie said:

I don't know why people keep going on about how difficult everything

is at immigration, for me it's gotten a whole lot easier

Yes, probably 1000ś of posts historically complaining yet it is really a simple organization and documentation process.

Always makes me wonder what type of education and job people had prior to coming here.  I assume low education and some type of mindless dead brain employment.  Hope those at some point look in the mirror and figure it out, that it is probably not immigration creating their issues.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 2:56 AM, 1FinickyOne said:

The Womans opinion and thoughts should be aired more often .