We are living in the hottest period for 125,000 years

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

It means "widespread impacts on people and infrastructure" are expected, with "substantial changes in working practices and daily routines" required.

Anyone have the feeling of Deja vu......................

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Well, here in Chiang Mai it's been the wettest, coolest year I've ever experienced.

I'd actually like the UK climate to be warmer/hotter all year round, if it were I might consider returning.

Being in Scotland for 3 months recently, I could count in one hand the number of days when there was little wind. Even walking down the street where I was staying there are two points where there is a gap right through the buildings, and every time I walked past them I was hit in the face with the wind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Being in Scotland for 3 months recently, I could count in one hand the number of days when there was little wind. Even walking down the street where I was staying there are two points where there is a gap right through the buildings, and every time I walked past them I was hit in the face with the wind.

May I also point out that not even for one day could I leave my residence without wearing my hoodie, and this was in, May, June and July. My hoodie was up about 80% of the time.

52 minutes ago, phukettrader said:

Because CO2 emissions are what we are constantly being told causes global warming. The climate is constantly changing. Always has, always will. Humans have very little effect on this. Controversial I know, but there is a huge weight of research to prove this which is never debated in MSM

CO2 is not the only indicator, somewhere close to 50% of climate change is being caused by gases and pollutants other than C02, including nitrogen compounds, low-level ozone formed by pollution, and black carbon.

In addition atmospheric CO2 has never been higher for hundreds of thousands of years

https://timescavengers.blog/climate-change/co2-past-present-future/

image.png.1832875cb8228a26949a01c798ee2e0f.png

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BangkokHank said:

Global warming is a global problem - whose only solution is a global government - run by, and for the benefit of, the same people who brought us COVID.

When I was young, the issue was global cooling:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

Somehow, no matter what the problem, the solution always remains the same: A global government.

Do you actually read that Wikipedia article? I seriously doubt it since it begins with this:

Global cooling was a conjecture, especially during the 1970s, of imminent cooling of the Earth culminating in a period of extensive glaciation, due to the cooling effects of aerosols or orbital forcing. Some press reports in the 1970s speculated about continued cooling; these did not accurately reflect the scientific literature of the time, which was generally more concerned with warming from an enhanced greenhouse effect.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

• Like 2