Eleven alleged gamblers including foreign nationals arrested in Rassada, Phuket, Facebook post caused the raid

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Phuket –   Eleven gamblers including a British man and a Danish man have been arrested at a luxury villa in Rassada, Mueang Phuket yesterday morning (July 29th).

A team from the Region 8 Police based in Phuket raided a luxury villa on Thep Pratan Road in the Rassada sub-district, Mueang Phuket District.

Police arrested 11 poker gamblers who were a British man, a Danish man, a Cambodian, and eight Thais. Police seized poker cards and chips (worth an estimated 2,606,550 baht according to Region 8 police).

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2022/07/29/eleven-alleged-gamblers-including-foreign-nationals-arrested-in-rassada-phuket-facebook-post-caused-the-raid/

The-Phuket-Express-Logo-Small-300x121.png
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2022-07-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

No mention of the cash used to obtain the gambling chips (pieces of plastic) said to be worth 2+ million baht... And a raid on a private villa <deleted>. Posting of FaceBook. Dumb or what?

I'm driving from Laos to BKK with 10 tonnes of yaaabaaaa and I haven't been caught.  I want some Facebook likes, this is super exciting...  .....

Wow, just got my first like......   

Hey, what are those red lights coming at me?      

Some cops tend to be very resentful that they are not getting part of the action. 

And imagine posting something on FB, about a gambling den? Where are the basic survival instincts? Where is the common sense? Many things in life are better left unshared. 

• Like 1