Advice/help without judgement *please* - Black magic?

JamesR7

It's 2022. In case you missed it, it's long time past when anyone should grasp Stone Age superstition and idiocy promoted by people who didn't even know the Earth is round. Being 'stuck in Western thought' is another name for Reality. Adults live there. Even children eventually figure out Santa Claus isn't real. Time to throw away ghosts, demons, deities, magic and spells.

Or you can engage in bloodletting and have a shaman read the entrails of a slaughtered pigeon under a blue moon while buck naked and high on kratom.

One will begin to let you solve your problems, while the other will just let you sink deeper into the weeds.

Up to you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

very 1st post..........Black Magic...........I need help......... dont be judgemental .............:omfg:

am with you and did stop reading just after "don't be judgemental" does he know anything abut Thai Visa/AseanNow  555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

I dunno if it's real or not. I tend to agree with others it is a form of brain washing by the perpetrator and the rest is done in the mind of the victim. I did have some experience myself, not so much in any consequences of such actions but a girl I lived with her for sometime left a little "care" package in my safe. Consisted of a little brass figurine of some sort of monster riding a penis...a few either tarot or temple cards....a gnarled old tooth and strands of hair weaved into a small donut shape. Must have been there for at least 2 years after she left, I never noticed it. The girl in question was a total lunatic. train wreck of a life but heard her tell peoples fortunes on several occasions and she was eerily correct. She was always talking about other women doing black magic with me after we split. Was a huge thing for her, something she talked about often. Like I said I am not sure it brough me any bad luck etc, not that I have had a great deal of that since coming to live in Thailand. Took photos of the items and promptly threw the lot in the bin. My girl showed some of her relatives the photos and they reeled back in horror.....said I should have taken the stuff to the temple and had it properly destroyed by the monks. 

1602634033760.jpg

Edited by Kenny202

2 hours ago, grain said:

OP which province does your ex GF come from? This is important as you need to know if you're dealing with Khmer or Muslim saiyasat. Those are the 2 strongest forms found in Thailand. I know a good deal about this as I'm a retired journalist and I carried out extensive research that was published in a couple of Thai magazines in the 1990s. I can offer you some guidance but first where's this gal from? 

Thank you for your offer of help.

She is from the south, near Malaysian borders in Hat Yai.  She she used to go to snake temples at Nakhon Si Thammarat, and prey at temples where they had statues of mummified people and so on.  She was also in to hindu gods, like Kali.

This may seem funny to some, but I'm on a trip in London right now, and I've had TV turn on by itself, ipad starting to stream last played song and mouse cursor move myself all in the last few days.  None of this has ever happened to be before, let alone all three around the same time.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JamesR7 said:

Thank you for your offer of help.

She is from the south, near Malaysian borders in Hat Yai.  She she used to go to snake temples at Nakhon Si Thammarat, and prey at temples where they had statues of mummified people and so on.  She was also in to hindu gods, like Kali.

This may seem funny to some, but I'm on a trip in London right now, and I've had TV turn on by itself, ipad starting to stream last played song and mouse cursor move myself all in the last few days.  None of this has ever happened to be before, let alone all three around the same time.

Yep, that's what I suspected. The 2 regions of Thailand with the most powerful saiyasat are Deep South (Muslim/Hindu) and lower Isarn around Surin/Srisaket/Buriram (Khmer).

I've got nothing to offer you in help/advice regarding TVs & iPods, none of the research I did ever dealt with those things. And as you're in London there's nothing I can think of regarding getting saiyasat lifted over there. 

If you're coming back to Thailand, or S'Pore, in the near future, and you still feel that saiyasat has been done to you, and is still effecting you, then you can seek out a wisit or mor saiyasat to remove it. Enquiring at Hindu temples, Thai temples or Mosques would be the best starting place.

Here's are some photos from 10 years ago. A Thai girl I knew at the time believed saiyasat had been done to her and she asked me to help her find someone to lift it. I located a temple near Pattaya and took her there. It happened that there was also another Thai girl there at the same time with similar issues. So the monk carried out a ritual with both of them and lifted the spells. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

I started reading this thread with an open mind (on my 3rd beer) but seeing others point out it's his first post, or at least the first post of this profile... it appears that this is a wind up.. and a good one too. This week we've had 'did you marry a bar girl' and during Covid we had some great attention seekers. 

For improvisation, I would give this a solid 9/10.

For suture reference @JamesR7it might be prudent to develop the alter-profile a bit before going in so heavy. ????

4 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I dunno if it's real or not. I tend to agree with others it is a form of brain washing by the perpetrator and the rest is done in the mind of the victim. I did have some experience myself, not so much in any consequences of such actions but a girl I lived with her for sometime left a little "care" package in my safe. Consisted of a little brass figurine of some sort of monster riding a penis...a few either tarot or temple cards....a gnarled old tooth and strands of hair weaved into a small donut shape. Must have been there for at least 2 years after she left, I never noticed it. The girl in question was a total lunatic. train wreck of a life but heard her tell peoples fortunes on several occasions and she was eerily correct. She was always talking about other women doing black magic with me after we split. Was a huge thing for her, something she talked about often. Like I said I am not sure it brough me any bad luck etc, not that I have had a great deal of that since coming to live in Thailand. Took photos of the items and promptly threw the lot in the bin. My girl showed some of her relatives the photos and they reeled back in horror.....said I should have taken the stuff to the temple and had it properly destroyed by the monks. 

1602634033760.jpg

This is a simple variation of a Chinese Zodiac charm available  on market stalls in Hong Kong and elsewhere (even Etsy) and F all to do with "black magic"!!

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 12.54.57 pm.png

22 minutes ago, 2long said:

I started reading this thread with an open mind (on my 3rd beer) but seeing others point out it's his first post, or at least the first post of this profile... it appears that this is a wind up.. and a good one too. This week we've had 'did you marry a bar girl' and during Covid we had some great attention seekers. 

For improvisation, I would give this a solid 9/10.

For suture reference @JamesR7it might be prudent to develop the alter-profile a bit before going in so heavy. ????

I do wish this was a wind up!  Alas... it's not and a real post.

In a lot of Afro-Carib black magic tradition, people actually do get poisoned in revenge spells.

It's not magic, it's botulism. Since your bloodwork came back OK, you sound good to go. By what medical criteria was your very amorphous immune system judged to be "weak"?

Extra credit spell protection: wear all-white clothing. That's what a Haitian person would advise.

Political Correctness update: the preferred term is now Vodun, not voodoo -which thought to be a derogatory, colonialist term.

The only thing I know about BLACK MAGIC is what I saw in Belize.

Also, while I was there, I ate in a Chinese restaurant, in the city of Belize.

ANYWAY, Man....

I do not know if anyone here believes in Black Magic...BUT.... 

You better believe that, in Belize, when I was there, there were some places between Belize City and Belmopan where some guys DID believe in Black Magic.  And, this was not a joke.

Of course, you will recall, I am sure, that John McAfee, the Virus Software Guru, was there in Belize, too.

I was in Belize, Belmopan, and out on the Ambergris Caye, most of the time, too.

Ambergris Caye is such a beautiful place to swim and snorkel.

But, I have not been back there since around 1989, when the place was just starting up, and was very pristine.

I just hope that this input about black magic is helpful.

The only other thing I might add, which is probably what John McAfee would ask me to add, is this:

So Black

So Beautiful

Black is Beautiful...

• Confused 1

I have witnessed strong weired stuff here one could describe  as magic but it always has physical, emotional or psychological underpinning. Obviously it's not possible via Facebook.  But she is a toxic  influence on you. Cease all communications. Speak to a monk, a Dr and a priest. But better still stop dwelling on her. If she  believes it she's off her head and deluded and I know from  experience this kind of insanity is catching  - a form of hysteria.

Edited by The Hammer2021

12 hours ago, LaosLover said:

In a lot of Afro-Carib black magic tradition, people actually do get poisoned in revenge spells.

It's not magic, it's botulism. Since your bloodwork came back OK, you sound good to go. By what medical criteria was your very amorphous immune system judged to be "weak"?

Extra credit spell protection: wear all-white clothing. That's what a Haitian person would advise.

Political Correctness update: the preferred term is now Vodun, not voodoo -which thought to be a derogatory, colonialist term.

All white clothing in Haitian  and Caribbean culture  is considered bad Ju Ju. Its taboo as its a sign of the Obeah Man for sure. Regarding a different  pronunciation it's not vodon. It's Voudo.

Regarding sicknesses spells they are various but blowing the ground up dried scabs of smallpox  scabs into the face of victims was one way of  inducing  sickness

Edited by The Hammer2021

On 8/25/2022 at 6:56 PM, partington said:

This is a simple variation of a Chinese Zodiac charm available  on market stalls in Hong Kong and elsewhere (even Etsy) and F all to do with "black magic"!!

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 12.54.57 pm.png

It's a very common good  luck fertility  charm in Thailand.  Often on a keyring

4 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It's a very common good  luck fertility  charm in Thailand.  Often on a keyring

Not sure about fertility I think more to attract women. Apparently men carry them. Wasn't so much that as the other stuff packed away with it in a little bag.....woven hair, old teeth....weird Tarot type cards. Bits of string. Was irky just looking at it. What ever it was any of my wife's relatives who saw it reeled in horror.

6 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Regarding sicknesses spells they are various but blowing the ground up dried scabs of smallpox  scabs into the face of victims was one way of  inducing  sickness

WOW !!

Whoda thunk that ?

Count me in as a believer now.