Husband went to attack ex wife "because she was going to find a farang husband"

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

But when she said she wanted to take up with a foreigner, that was too much to bear.

Why would that be worse, than if she had hooked up with a thai man? Don't he like us at all?

Edited by Xonax
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He said he didn't mean to hurt anyone, he was trying to reconcile.

"It was the booze," he said. 

Nope, it's all you: being a weak-willed addict with an inferiority complex, compensating by hurting physically weaker people. Realize this and change yourself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NemoH said:

So sad… 

The greatest hurt a man will have is when facing an adulterous wife. Which is why this is the only permissible ground for divorce under the bible. 

I think he may have misinterpreted the instructions on how to cut ties.

2 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:

Haven't met a woman in Thailand yet that didn't think a farang husband or "boyfriend" would be better than most Thai  men.
Mind you most of them have been there with Thai men and paid a price. 

With all due respect, domestic violence happens in all  countries and its generally the lower uneducated classes.

The fact you have met so many 'Thai men haters' suggest you are not talking or socailising with the pinnacle of the community.

Its all also a bit of a 'pick up line', like all Thai men are horrendous and you are their knight in shining armour etc.. Yeh right!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Almer said:

But why I ask would she want a Falang husband ?

Take care take care . Many falang men “not all” are sympathetic to a young ladies past circumstances ( as has been briefly discussed in  this article)!

I think she sees a falang as a way out of a miserable existence for her and her kids.

Cant fault her for that! Not knowing her ex’s stance on 

falangs , imop it seemed to trigger him . 

Edited by riclag

4 hours ago, Emdog said:

He would never consider that perhaps his behavior may be the reason she wants to look for farang hubby?

Yes, and this is the beginning... more women are quiting from Thais and looking for foreigners, because of this kind of things (drunk-aggresive thai husband)

So expect in the nearly future more aggressive behaviors  to us...5555

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, riclag said:

Take care take care . Many falang men “not all” are sympathetic to a young ladies past circumstances ( as has been briefly discussed in  this article)!

I think she sees a falang as a way out of a miserable existence for her and her kids.

Cant fault her for that! Not knowing her ex’s stance on 

falangs , imop it seemed to trigger him . 

100% true... they see us the way to have a better life, and support (with money) to her whole family, send the kids to better schools,...bla bla.

So maybe the question is....Is it real love what they look as they write in their Thaifiendly profiles? 55555 I don't think so... $$$$$$$$

7 minutes ago, Joseph98765 said:

Yes, and this is the beginning... more women are quiting from Thais and looking for foreigners, because of this kind of things (drunk-aggresive thai husband)

So expect in the nearly future more aggressive behaviors  to us...5555

Boy you your showing true paranoia....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One Isaan mia farang makes a common, unfavorable comparison between Western and Thai men:

“I want a good man who is generous and warm-hearted, who is responsible for his family, accepts and supports my children and cares for my parents as well. My previous relationship [with a local man] taught me how life would be if the man doesn’t take this family seriously.”

A local man whose wife left him for a Japanese man seems to indicate that he just felt he couldn’t compete:

“I feel sorry that I couldn’t earn enough to satisfy her and to support our child… It’s good for my daughter to be under her mother’s care; she can have a good education and a good life. It’s good for my wife as well. She can have what she wants, jewellery, nice clothes, a house and car…I don’t blame her.”

Many local men feel these relationships “are determined by material logic, rather than affection.” They talk about Isaan women marrying foreigners “solely on economic terms” and ignore failings in terms of “human emotions” or “the behaviour of local men in family relations” as a cause. As such, some local men “feel threatened by transnational marriage because it offers the women in their community an alternative to the traditional marital relationships available locally.”

• Like 1

So if she had meant to take up with another Thai that would have been all right - but the lowest of the low - a farang - too much to bear? I think too much loss of face!

And the old,old excuse:- "It was the booze," he said. 

Next idea pinched from the West :- "I need help"!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blacksuitdandruff said:

I agree

It really is the booze

No drug has done more damage to the families of the world while mostly flying under the radar of the law worldwide.

Not to mention taking the lives of many early.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, roskruge said:

fled on motorbike, then arrested at bus station. You would have been much harder to find, traveling, around the Buriram countryside on a motor bike.

Trying to reconcile while holding a knife, obviously that way didn't work.

I'm surprised they did'nt find at mummy's place!

• Like 1