Girls and Tatoos, how much is too much ?

Social Media

55 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

i remember when i was 16 i wanted a tatoo my dad said no wait till your 18, by then i was glad i had  not got one .

You would have had to have (even now) been 18 to get a tattoo legally in the UK.

How long ago was this/before the recent "fad"?

Edited by DezLez
  • Like 1

Best case: no tattoos.

But I could live with one or even a few if they are somehow tasteful. I remember a girl in Nana maybe 15 years ago. She had a Yakuza style tattoo on her back - at least for me it looked like that. And she still looked stunning with that tattoo.

But then there are many girls with horrible tattoos, small and large. And often, after they had some, they add more of them. No, not for me.

japanese-gang-yakuza-full-body-tattoo-me

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

When I met my wife she had none, I was in the process of putting two on my chest, nothing big, and I said to her, I want you to put one on your lower back, she said ok, "up to you" and I gave the tattoo guy a piece of paper with what I wanted on her lower back.

She is now "branded" and would have to get it removed if we ever split up because it would turn any intending guy off.

80a8a54c5933351f049e8e7218823800.jpg

Can cover up with new tatto. Problem solved. I doubt your story is true, but if, you are bad taste!

Im a bit weak for Milus, both her talent and approach, but her tattos is bad taste unfortunat. 

No many girls I met had nice tattos, and would not like to grow old with one who have. 

I got on tatto reminding me of my freedom and my mortality, but 35 years later, I would not had one. Not even a few years later, I would not had one. But still its a personal one who ment alot to me all my life and still

Edited by Hummin

If someone has a reason to hide his or her identity, any tattoo will achieve that.

All I see is the tattoo, wondering why this ink color was chosen, why this pattern was chosen, why this part of the body was chosen, to a point where the individual having those graphics, is simply erased by all the rough graphics. Mainly because those ink graphics can mean something to the individual only.

And strangely, the individual scarred by all this ink, is trying to show the tattoes to others, to whom they mean absolutely nothing.

So, long sleeve shirts please.

Skin, after all, is such a beautiful organ, coming in different color and level of softness...

• Like 1