Traffic comes to a standstill as two tons of chicken falls off "red plate" pick-up covering the road

webfact

How long of a drive was that? What was the temperature outside?  And I'm sure they weren't chilled before loading.  How many hours has it been since those chickens were slaughtered?   Nasty. 

It would have been normal in USA to say where the chickens came from and the capacity of the truck probably would have been  stated. 

Kerb?  Really

42 minutes ago, Elkski said:

How long of a drive was that? What was the temperature outside?  And I'm sure they weren't chilled before loading.  How many hours has it been since those chickens were slaughtered?   Nasty. 

It would have been normal in USA to say where the chickens came from and the capacity of the truck probably would have been  stated. 

Kerb?  Really

The chickens start to develop poisonous bacteria inside after a few hours,  Campylobacter,  Clostridium botulinum, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, Clostridium perfringens, Salmonella and Bacillus cereus and Botulism.....

They will be deep fried tomorrow most likely. 

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

I have this nasty feelings that somehow those chicken will NOT go to waste...

First thought.

Even without the crash, transporting unrefrigerated chicken 3-4 hours in the heat of Thailand is asking for the runs if not Salmonella poisoning. 

Edited by MrJ2U