That's amazing! Farang given a lesson in divining numbers for the lottery

webfact

There are very few farungs who haven't been bombarted with sure bets by gfs, relatives and half of their village neighbours. In Thailand sure bets win nothing weekly. The black market lotteries sometimes were determined by the closing numbers from the SET.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RayWright said:

"whilst holding a red book (contents unknown)"

It's his mobile phone in a red case.

Or is it a disguised copy of Mao Tse-Tung's little red book!

Screenshot_20221215-120639_Chrome.jpg.065e6a0430c3eb1a07802797fdc0a40b.jpg

My mobile phone is also in a red case, and while I admit that the case was made in China - as was my Apple phone, the only time you will see it in my is when I am using it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The main number that was divined was 855 but the locals also favored 1 and 4 for the two digit prize.

They added that the numbers 3 2 6 7 9 and 0 also had some merit and to get all of them for a sure win.

• Haha 1

The earliest use of the cross symbol was found in Egypt way before the Christian era... 

History shows that the cross was used centuries before Christ. For example, in the British Museum is a statue of the Assyrian king Samsi-Vul, son of Shalmaneser. Around his neck is an almost perfect Maltese cross. On an accompanying figure, that of Ashur-nasir-pal, is a similar cross.

The ancient Greek goddess Diana is pictured with a cross over her head, in much the same way the "Virgin Mary" is represented by many medieval artists. Bacchus, the Greek god of wine, is often pictured wearing a headdress adorned with crosses. Different types of crosses were used in Mexico centuries before the Spaniards arrived. The Egyptians used cross symbols in abundance, as did the Hindus.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1