Opposite of a Cheap Charlie

48 minutes ago, Hummin said:

We can agree, buying girls at all and especially underpay them is bad, and one is worse than the other! 

See no problem of spoiling girls compare to give them to little.

Some people like to brag how cheap they get things on sale, and bragging about how much some is paying for the girls is no exception.

Low class if you ask me

I am quite happy with 500ST 1000LT

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Wealthy Willie?

Moneybags Marty?

Generous Jim?

Johnny Cash?

Thanks for all of these.  The next time someone calls me a cheap charlie because I don't want to pay an agent to renew my visa I can reply. Yes I am a cheap charlie not a Moneybags Marty or Wealthy Willie.

• Haha 1

If you have money to enjoy life that’s a positive.  It doesn’t mean they are showing off.  They succeeded in life and are comfortable.  They don’t have a bare bones income and little to no health insurance., and probably have money saved. 
Don’t be jealous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Probably all different, but trying to get girls to like you by throwing money at them is a little sad

In that sense it's ALL sad, because none of those women would give most of these incels a passing glance if it wasn't for the money.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Idiot is the word- like the Canadian just married to the Mrs cousin. Been giving her 100k a month, bought her a house, land, condo in Sathorn and new BMW. Also luxury bags and Rolex, spent 80k alone on shoes for wedding, never mind the insane sinsot- a more miserable cow you could never meet.????

I can just imagine how your wife feeling, and how she making you feel, ai, cant be easy when the family putting pressure on you.

• Like 2

People with money who are secure in themselves don't show their money off. A braggart is a braggart no matter their fiscal integrity. 

Because someone has bucks and can buy and enjoy a lifestyle that affords things and experiences can be seen by those who have little or far less as stimulus for petty and obvious jealousies. 

Some with money are so miserly they can't spend that which they have and revel in a Calvinist lifestyle and die with stacks of money and live on worn out furniture, carpets with holes in them, and stiff every person they can for a bob.

One of the richest families in Australia; the Packers, had a home in Bellevue Hill, Sydney and the rugs in their home were worn through to the backing. This family were known for their misery mean spirit. 

For others who have millions and cannot part with it ... there was a memorable character named Scrooge. How sad.

Edited by Tropposurfer

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I can just imagine how your wife feeling, and how she making you feel, ai, cant be easy when the family putting pressure on you.

Yeah she often says ' I not jealous' right! Strangely hardly anyone in the family bothered to go to the wedding as said cow insisted they still had to put in envelopes like she had for them in the past, even though she is rolling in it. She is envied, but not liked.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

Cheap charlie is one who often do not pay the girls after bar fined them, or pay them taxi money only. 

Many girls do not ask for money, and cheap charlies take advantage of them. 

Cheap charlies hang around the bars after closing, they aint paying no bar fine lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, biervoormij said:

I get called Jai Dee from time to time but never have got the Tu mutt added on or  not even a mak.

I guess I am just not a Lavish Lester.

I just asked my wife if I am jai dee but I think her knowledge of the Thai language is inadequate. She keeps saying dum instead of dee, and I cannot seem get her to  to say dee. I might have to send her back to school.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bendejo said:

A fool and his money.  Some guys like to show the world "money is no object," I guess there is some personal image fulfillment to it.

You can spot them on this forum: e.g. someone will ask for recommendation for a hotel and give a preferred price range, and get a response like "I stay in the best places because I can afford it."  Really, really impressive they are.  :clap2:

or the ones that lay out their monthly living costs/expenses on here to show they are loaded.....= new money vs quiet old money.

• Like 1