Transwoman fined for dancing naked on Bang Saen Beach

snoop1130

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

Research has also shown that most trans-people are on the autistic spectrum, so it's a neurological problem.

Gender has nothing to do with neurology. Your comment does not detract from the science.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Cue right wing outrage at a perfectly intelligible descriptor because it doesn't convey sufficient insult.

grievanced grandpas grumble and growl!....when the world leans towards equality for ALL they scream about oppression......MY rights matter..but not yours....

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's so unfair to have a male (X & Y) competing against the females and rightly so. 

A bit of respect for the female athletes. ????"

the problem here is..  Mike Tyson never crossed over into the  bizzarre ..  had he identified as a woman at age 20 and wanted to box in a women's league ..    that would have ended all this stupidity right then and there 

I'm sure there are some of you liberal left people ..   that would love to counter this theory ....   but  what if was your daughter that had to face someone like Mike ?

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Should it? Why does it matter?

The rest of the world has moved on with the science which has long determined that gender isn't binary. Just the haters are interested in forcing their hate upon others less fortunate. Sad.

The rest of the world? Surely you jest?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

What is the issue of calling it a "trans" woman.. If she had her transformation, she is a woman, and i should not matter if she once was a man.. And according the story she was completely transformed again so than i is a woman... A bit of respect would be better to these people.

Nope.....Your born man or woman and that can not be changed ever.....No matter how many parts are cut off...

• Thanks 2