Meat madness: Thai food blogger conquers Burger King’s 100-patty challenge

snoop1130

58 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Why are you looking at the videos that your gf watches?

You need either a new gf or should get out more.

(Sorry....my attempt at humour trusted fellow poster. Do I sound like another poster?....my bad!)

????????

She lives together with me and sometimes I see what she is watching. No, I don't spend time looking at those videos in detail.

Like I said, apart from that she is a nice girl. There are girls out there with worse habits... 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Not sure the guy pictured in the OP photos was entirely wasting his food...

From the full version of the article:

"In the comment session, the blogger shared that he made another delicious dish with leftover meat patties. He posted a picture of stir-fried holy basil, also known as Pad Kaprao, made from meat patties."

Though if he used all 90+ of the beef patties he didn't eat from the so-called burger, that must have been A LOT of pad krapao...

I think BK's burger patties are about 100 grams apiece... So if he had 90 leftover, that would have been 9 KILOS of leftover beef!

9 kilos of recovered meat products.

• Haha 1

FUN FACTS:

From BK's website: regular bk hamburger 258 calories, plain bk patty (no bun) 148 cal . So about 15,000 cal total.

And that entire stack also has a total of 2g of fiber and 223,000mg sodium. 

The B109 cheese sang with 20 slices, however is a deal. If you consider that stuff cheese and if you eat that stuff.

12 pack of similar costs B109 to B129. So if you buy a BK cheese sang, your getting B181 worth of cheese for B109. Should be of interest to pinch-a-penny expats as you save B72.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

100 burger patties would last me about 3 months at 1 per day. That assumes I would even eat 1 per day for 3 months.

Your a math wiz. 

My wife watches Thai people eat too   dont know if they banter is clever or not. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Your a math wiz. 

My wife watches Thai people eat too   dont know if they banter is clever or not. 

Not really a maths wiz. 

More a case of eating less, and knowing that 1 homemade burger on its own is sometimes more that I can eat at a time.

Makes me feel sick just looking at that big pile of food.

Is it real cheese cheese or imported "non cheese" from the US  which is very big there.

I have yet to find any sliced packaged cheese that does not taste like plastic.

Gimmee a good Brie or Mainland Vintage