Prayut calls for calm

snoop1130

9 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Last time reds were shooting at my place and burned down my office. Hope they start by burning your place down this time.

Change has a steep price. I hope you are ready to pay that price.

there is no red - yellow, for once they are all orange

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Keep calm , it's him that has caused all this , appointing unelected ,mostly ex army.

regards Worgeordie

And watch out, it sounds like he is having his armour shone and charger prepared by loyal serfs!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

His primary concern is to prevent any faction from breaching the law and to maintain peace, urging everything to proceed according to proper procedures.

Proper procedures? yeh, right!!

I wonder how calm the folk on the Titanic were when it hit the iceberg.

This bloke is a total knob. 

Everything that is happening today is because of him and his political designs. And like a true 'leader' he resigns from politics 48 hours before the poop hit the fan. To avoid any responsibility.

Prayut know this. History will not remember you kindly or fondly. 

• Like 1

The last thing Prayut and his cronies want is "calm".

When they have protests and disruption, it's their chance to roll the tanks out again. A bunch of <deleted> dinosaurs that should have fallen into their appointed tar-pits decades ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moe666 said:

Even though I like Pitta he tprpedoed himself by not getting rid of those shares. The same thing happened what 5 years ago and he thought he was above it all, who knows what he was thinking or not thinking

They would have got him over something else if it wasn’t the shares you need to wake up the current regime don’t understand the word democracy  another candidate will come forward and will fail until the senators have got there own way they want a poodle as the next PM 

• Thanks 1

Whatever happens, as foreigners, we have no right to vote or interfere. This is Thailand and while it may be "home" we remain guests and subject to the law and rules that govern our stay. If you have a business here, there is no choice but to adapt and go with the political flow and continue to make the most of it and enjoy your life here. You may have an opinion but that is all you have. The Thai's have to do the rest. So to rephrase Uncle Tu ... Stay Calm and Carry on. You can't change anything.  

• Love It 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

They should not destroy the economy, trade or investment. It is likely that, by the end of this year, the number of foreign tourists visiting Thailand will reach 35 million

And the majority of Thai people will still be no better off...

.p. s., Last months prediction was for 24 million by years end... How it's 35... Lol. The BS this country shovels is astounding 

2 hours ago, moe666 said:

Even though I like Pitta he tprpedoed himself by not getting rid of those shares. The same thing happened what 5 years ago and he thought he was above it all, who knows what he was thinking or not thinking

How do you get rid of shares you cannot sell or give away?

• Like 1