Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

Danderman123

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

Not loads (well occasionally) because I’m not a Cheap Charlie.  

But then some guys don’t have a choice.  Or there just freeloaders.

if occasionally, then you are a cheap charlie under your definition, you're probably one of those highfalutin farang

12 hours ago, G_Money said:

Scuba is not alone.  Coming out of the woodwork now.

You really believe they’re interested in you?  You sound like a newbie.

Been living here 10 years...and I've learned a lot :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, couchpotato said:

That's probably one of the weirdest replies this year.  Ladies drinks are not (and never will be) tamada price (ie: price you are paying)....You've been around long enough to know that.

I am a regular in a very popular bar in LK Metro and I never have paid lady drink prices...in this particular bar they are 140 baht...being a regular quite a few of the girls come for a chat and they know that if I tell them do they want to have a Beer with me it is Tamada...same price as mine...OK now understand?

They have a table outside that usually has... among other drinks...a bottle of Sangsom for the girls whack between themselves...I have on several occasions bought a bottle from 7/11 for them to share....but buy lady drinks no.... that's not me...I leave that to the tourists :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

I am a regular in a very popular bar in LK Metro and I never have paid lady drink prices...in this particular bar they are 140 baht...being a regular quite a few of the girls come for a chat and they know that if I tell them do they want to have a Beer with me it is Tamada...same price as mine...OK now understand?

They have a table outside that usually has... among other drinks...a bottle of Sangsom for the girls whack between themselves...I have on several occasions bought a bottle from 7/11 for them to share....but buy lady drinks no.... that's not me...I leave that to the tourists :thumbsup:

You are very special.