How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

hahahahaha, how much to pay a bar girl to play hide the sausage, what a joke seeing she wil be playing with many other sausages while fleecing you, I suppose old farts need to pay young girls to stoke their ego and Thailand is the perfect place for it. There are so many really nice ladies with good paying jobs that want to meet decent men but these idiots lack the ability to associate with anyone other than bar girls because they can be bought very easily without having to do anything other than buy a drink, so pathetic.

10 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Spreading what around? An STD he has no symptoms of??

I get that things can be asymptomatic, but why is he morally obligated to get tested for this reason?

That's putting the cart before the horse.

And how can others magically get it from him anyway? Have they never heard of safe sex? Or abstinence?

What you are basically saying is:

He is morally obligated to be periodically tested (without symptoms) to prevent transmission of hypothetical asymptomatic infection to others -- whom are willing to recklessly practice unsafe sex with him?

People have such irrational standards for STDs.

You seem to have missed my point, which was that surely we are all obligated to practice safe sex, not that one has to get tested for something which one doesn't have. 

Having said that there are several organisms which can be picked up through unsafe sex and not just syphilis, which was mentioned, although in its later stages, the damage which it has done to the body is irreparable. As for the "incurable" gonorrhoea, which can remain dormant for a long time, so far, many months of very powerful antibiotics don't seem to have worked and the long-term effects can include damage to the joints and pain therein.

On that note, some of these organisms are extremely difficult to cure, not that we don't have enough antibiotics around the place, but simply they cannot reach their target (bacteria) due to biofilms which protect them. Many of these organisms have been found when researchers have been looking into the causes of prostatitis, which is why it is extremely difficult to cure in many cases. So bacteria and other organisms which can be passed on through sexual activity are not always easily that curable.

My main point was that the post displayed a "laissez-faire" attitude towards safe sex and as someone else has pointed out, there are many girls/young women starting in this "industry" hoping to be able to support their family this way, and the long-term effects of some STI's could well ruin their lives.

Just now, xylophone said:

You seem to have missed my point, which was that surely we are all obligated to practice safe sex, not that one has to get tested for something which one doesn't have. 

Having said that there are several organisms which can be picked up through unsafe sex and not just syphilis, which was mentioned, although in its later stages, the damage which it has done to the body is irreparable. As for the "incurable" gonorrhoea, which can remain dormant for a long time, so far, many months of very powerful antibiotics don't seem to have worked and the long-term effects can include damage to the joints and pain therein.

On that note, some of these organisms are extremely difficult to cure, not that we don't have enough antibiotics around the place, but simply they cannot reach their target (bacteria) due to biofilms which protect them. Many of these organisms have been found when researchers have been looking into the causes of prostatitis, which is why it is extremely difficult to cure in many cases. So bacteria and other organisms which can be passed on through sexual activity are not always easily that curable.

My main point was that the post displayed a "laissez-faire" attitude towards safe sex and as someone else has pointed out, there are many girls/young women starting in this "industry" hoping to be able to support their family this way, and the long-term effects of some STI's could well ruin their lives.

Nice try, but waste of time telling some in here common sense.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2023 at 4:38 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Urban myth about BGs. I went with many and not one asked for money for the sick buffalo. Actually only two ever asked for extra money- one for 20 baht for bus fare and the other I had known for years and when I was going to give it to her for a valid reason declined as she had already paid for whatever it was..

Come on!! it was a joke!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

You seem to have missed my point, which was that surely we are all obligated to practice safe sex,

My theory is that everybody else should.

Then i wont have to worry.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

As for the "incurable" gonorrhoea, which can remain dormant for a long time, so far, many months of very powerful antibiotics don't seem to have worked and the long-term effects can include damage to the joints and pain therein.

Hmmm. Is that why I have been a bit stiff lately? 

I wasblaming it on long covid or age.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, seajae said:

these idiots lack the ability to associate with anyone other than bar girls because they can be bought very easily without having to do anything other than buy a drink, so pathetic.

I think it comes down to anxiety, autism or sociopathy.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How about kids that are not yet born. Are they able to practice safe sex?

Syphilis is transmissible to unborn children.

Er. Um. One of the dumbest posts i have ever seen.

Tell me, if they were practicing safe sex how would the pregnancy even occur.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Goat said:

I think it comes down to anxiety, autism or sociopathy.

On the other hand, it’s nice that there is someone for everyone. I mean, look at the relationship between yourself and bogs/bob. An eerily close relationship. 

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2023 at 11:11 AM, spidermike007 said:

I know guys who have met bar girls, or massage gals, and ended up having long term relationships with them, that were good for both of them. A prostitute is not necessarily a prostitute. We have to define that, and there are an infinite number of variation of that definition. If someone is fortunate enough to rescue a good gal from a massage shop or a bar, within the first few months of her working there, it is quite possible she is still normal, and emotionally healthy. The trick is determining how long she has been at it. That can be difficult, as they all have a story.

So, how many? Many of us think there is a sort of sliding scale of damage.

In my opinion, up to 150 men (beginner), no big deal.

150-500 men (BAB - been around the block), she is experienced, but will likely be fine, if she has a good heart, and a strong mind.
500-1000 men (AVEG - a very experienced gal) is approaching the point where there very well might be some long term psychological damage.
1000-2000 men (ASP - a serious pro), and there is likely to be long term bitterness towards men.

2000 men (ATW - around the world) and over, and there is little chance of being able to engage emotionally in a healthy manner, ever again. And there could be physical issues too. There are likely exceptions. But not many.

If over 500, it will likely be harder for her to relate to men as decent human beings. Once you get to the AVEG, ASP, or ATW level, all bets are off. The heart hardens, and more than likely she is bitter for life. I am sure there are exceptions. But, the risk in getting involved with a highly experienced bar girl, or massage girl, is very, very high.

How does one know? Without hiring a private detective, you likely never will, and the one who claims one month of working in the bar, could have worked in four other bars, and a short time massage shop, for years, prior to you meeting her. So, are you looking at BAB, AVEG, or ASP?

How about the same slut scale for men? I mean should that not be taken into the equation??

My main point was that the post displayed a "laissez-faire" attitude towards safe sex

Well, each to their own. That's that person's business. Why are you concerned?

and as someone else has pointed out, there are many girls/young women starting in this "industry" hoping to be able to support their family this way, and the long-term effects of some STI's could well ruin their lives.

Condoms. It's that simple. Up to you, as they say.

It's up to them too. It's their choice to have unsafe sex.

We each have a responsibly to take care of ourselves (and our own). Up to them, if they want to practice unsafe sex.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Because stopping the spread of STI/STDs is something that we should all try to contribute to, and as I said earlier, passing a disease onto another could well ruin their lives.

And if a male is unlucky he could well get bacteria/organisms which lodge in the prostate and which become almost incurable, so he is destined to have a life of pain from prostatitis – – just trying to be a responsible citizen, but like another has said, not a lot of traction with common sense on this thread.

Taking a lead from your post, "each to their own", one could well argue the same case with an infectious disease which someone doesn't get treated and passes it on to someone else – – does that become, "that person's business?".

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Because stopping the spread of STI/STDs is something that we should all try to contribute to, and as I said earlier, passing a disease onto another could well ruin their lives.

They should just have safe sex.

They only have themselves to blame.

And if a male is unlucky he could well get bacteria/organisms which lodge in the prostate and which become almost incurable, so he is destined to have a life of pain from prostatitis

He should just have had safe sex then.

He only has himself to blame.

Taking a lead from your post, "each to their own", one could well argue the same case with an infectious disease which someone doesn't get treated and passes it on to someone else – – does that become, "that person's business?".

Yes, it does become their business, obviously, because they didn't practice safe sex.

Again - hard to understand, lol - it's each person's own responsibility to practice safe sex.

Or not. Up to them! Their body. Their choice.

It is not an ethical issue unless you knowingly give something to someone.

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Condoms. It's that simple. Up to you, as they say.

It's up to them too. It's their choice to have unsafe sex.

We each have a responsibly to take care of ourselves (and our own). Up to them, if they want to practice unsafe sex.

You could go there and hand out pamphlets....................:neus:................????

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

It is not an ethical issue unless you knowingly give something to someone.

And therein lies an issue, because there are STI's which don't present with symptoms early on in the piece, so a particular poster could be passing an STI onto many others, thereby infecting them and possibly having long-term effects on them. IMO it is irresponsible.

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

And therein lies an issue, because there are STI's which don't present with symptoms early on in the piece, so a particular poster could be passing an STI onto many others, thereby infecting them and possibly having long-term effects on them. IMO it is irresponsible.

That's the nature of them.

If they didn't want an STD they should have used condoms.

This is the solution, not blaming other people, ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jumbo said:

How about the same slut scale for men? I mean should that not be taken into the equation??

Nope. Why? Guess who is footing the bill? Fair is fair. The man can be a major slut as long as he has the cash. These are natural laws. Universal laws. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NextG said:

On the other hand, it’s nice that there is someone for everyone. I mean, look at the relationship between yourself and bogs/bob. An eerily close relationship. 

A bit like yourself and Liverpool Lou.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Nope. Why? Guess who is footing the bill? Fair is fair. The man can be a major slut as long as he has the cash. These are natural laws. Universal laws. 

That is only if the woman doesnt earn close or the same as you. I am not sure why many men are conditioned into believing they have to pay for women? Lack of self confidence or something?

The real reason is that if a man atrracts a lot of women he is considered a stud. And it hs a positive effect on his brain. He becomes more knowledgable and smarter.

If the woman sluts around then she is a slut. It brain damages them.

A huge difference mate.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If she doesn't feel that's enough, she is free to look for another employer.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

1 is ours (12yo boy), 1 is hers (24yo girl).

Well imo then it becomes a bit more complex than her finding another employer.