Have you ever broken a Thai lady's heart?

RamenRaven

3 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

You were not an alledgedly crazy Thai girl living in Bangkok back then....or were you?

Wait....have you ever had a date with @simon43?

No, I actually have emails from a Thai girl with whom I sat down and spoke on my very first visit to Pattaya. We stayed in touch for a while. She paid from her own pocket to print out my emails and have them translated. She would tell me about her life; for example that she had a ‘short time’ booked that afternoon for 500 baht. Open and honest. Told me that she had an old man willing to look after her, but that she loved me… But I’d already told her that there was no possibility for me to join with a ‘bar girl’; ex-bar girl or otherwise. 

• Love It 1

I'll admit I've done some damage in the time I've lived in Thailand, both in Bangkok and Phuket, there is one I let live with me for a while 16/17 years ago even to this day she never forgets my birthday or any other day, 

I think the worst one was this crazy Hi-So bitch, I didn't know at first but she was an alcoholic, she threatened me with the army, navy and the air force, which one do want first she said, send the all at once I said, I did miss her B/J's though 555, 

That was when Thailovelinks was all the go, so I did a bit of sightseeing around Thailand happy days 

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

42 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I'll admit I've done some damage in the time I've lived in Thailand, both in Bangkok and Phuket, there is one I let live with me for a while 16/17 years ago even to this day she never forgets my birthday or any other day, 

I think the worst one was this crazy Hi-So bitch, I didn't know at first but she was an alcoholic, she threatened me with the army, navy and the air force, which one do want first she said, send the all at once I said, I did miss her B/J's though 555, 

That was when Thailovelinks was all the go, so I did a bit of sightseeing around Thailand happy days 

Hi-So girl on Thailovelinks, sure.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, YITB1980 said:

It is safe to say I have disappointed a SE Asian female or two. Whether I've "broken their hearts" would be impossible for me to say. Only they would know to what extent their hearts were in it to begin with.

Yes when they saw how small it was they were most disappointed.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, YITB1980 said:

It is safe to say I have disappointed a SE Asian female or two. Whether I've "broken their hearts" would be impossible for me to say. Only they would know to what extent their hearts were in it to begin with.

One would need to be involved with them for more than a couple of weeks to get to the emotional connection stage.

I had a relationship with a couple that lasted years, so there was some emotion involved when those relationships ended. The one that got most upset was one that stayed with me for over a couple of months but that was continuous, and not in two week chunks.

For the most part though, they'd stay with me for a couple of weeks, and when I left to go back to work it was goodbye without any emotion involved, and I rarely saw them ever again.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

This is your educated Thai wife that loves you for yourself and pays 50% of everything?

Not like the Thai women most of us pay to live with us!

I have never stated my wife what she is, have been, or how much money she make! 

What I have said, we are good for each other, but needed some adjustments in the beginning and after a year or two to manage to find what was best for us. No relationships is easy in the beginning after the first heat wave or two have past and you finely get to know the real person. 

Nit only her needed adjustments, but I needed to take action on a bit more serious level for both of us. 

7 years soon 8 in, I would say it was worth it

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

I have never stated my wife what she is, have been, or how much money she make! 

What I have said, we are good for each other, but needed some adjustments in the beginning and after a year or two to manage to find what was best for us. No relationships is easy in the beginning after the first heat wave or two have past and you finely get to know the real person. 

Nit only her needed adjustments, but I needed to take action on a bit more serious level for both of us. 

7 years soon 8 in, I would say it was worth it

So 2 weeks no money they start missing you. Good tip for others.

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I continue to insist that Thailand is NOT a foreign country. It is a distant planet

I have always considered it to be on a different plane of reality... I was in a cash business in the West and never used an ATM before - - then all of a sudden, I had money any time I wanted it.. it came from a hole in the wall near the bank.

19 hours ago, NextG said:

Told me that she had an old man willing to look after her, but that she loved me… But I’d already told her that there was no possibility for me to join with a ‘bar girl’; ex-bar girl or otherwise. 

And what did she tell the old man - - and others, before and since... "I love YOU, but.."

Maybe, but she ended up marrying some Aussie and moving to Australia, so I think she actually was better off.  I was just off a divorce in the US (cheating b***h) and once I had hooked up with this gal, emotionally at the time I simply didn't want a relationship.  At that time I measured relationships in 90 minute intervals max.  Living in Krung Thep at the time.

8 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Well if you dont like it leave Gottfrid simple.

That´s nice of you, but I think I will stay and continue post my opinion. Did you have one too, or are you only here trying to tell people what to do?

Edited by Gottfrid

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

This is your educated Thai wife that loves you for yourself and pays 50% of everything?

Not like the Thai women most of us pay to live with us!

My wife worked for her money, but it wasn't enough to pay 50% of my life style, so I paid the bills and restaurants etc ( but never paid for her alcohol ).

I was quite happy to pay the bills so long as she had fun with me, but when that ended so did we.

She must have realised what she lost as a year later she tried to make me go back, but that was never going to happen.

• Sad 1