Russell Brand and why the allegations took so long to surface

Social Media

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Will you please stop messing me about ?

When you previously stated that and I quoted you , you accused me of making things up, now you have gone and said it again !!!!!!

So you think that Russel Brand is innocent , but if I quote you on  that  you, then I am making things up!!!!!!!!

No messing about. 

I have never stated innocence or guilt.

There is not enough evidence as yet to decide either way. Hence no arrests and no calls from CPS to prosecute. 

Plain and simple.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Oh dear. Short memory? Selective reading?

Russell Brand, as with anyone accused of breaking the law is, under the laws of the land " innocent until proven guilty".

Oh dear. How many people, over the years, have been found guilty in a court of law only to be found totally innocent years later? Courts are not fool proof. They can only judge a case by the evidence put before them.

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You have gotton away with not being accused of rape, because you are not famous ?

The females didn't accuse you because you aren't famous ?

You have behaved in a way that would warrant a rape charge, but the girls didn't press charges because you aren't famous ?

One of the girls is complaining because when she was willingly sucking him off he went in a bit deeper than she liked.

Now years later she is crying rape. 

When you are well hung occaisionally you might slip. And she kept seeing him after the alleged incident.

I dont think an incident like this should be descibed as rape.

My point is mainly if he wasnt famous I am sure she would have long forgotten about it.

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

One of the girls is complaining because when she was willingly sucking him off he went in a bit deeper than she liked.

When you are well hung occaisionally you might slip. And she kept seeing him after the alleged incident.

My point is mainly if he wasnt famous I am sure she would have long forgotten about it.

Which girl was that ?

There have been so many making complaints , what is the name of the woman whom you speak of ?

17 minutes ago, Goat said:

There's making things up and there's deliberately spreading misinformation, you've managed both in one post

2 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

The 16 year old. Even though she was of legal age it becomes illegal if

• They are being pressured, bullied, manipulated, tricked or scared into saying 'yes’.

The 16 year old is not claiming he raped her, there's only one woman doing that.

29 minutes ago, Goat said:

1 minute ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

The 16 year is the one who claims he stuck his penis into her throat. I never said she claimed he raped her.

That's what Goat is claiming so either he's referring to a different woman and you are wrong, or he's lying.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you provide a link to the claims made by GOAT ?

“A person doesn’t have the freedom and capacity to agree to sexual activity by choice if:
  • They are asleep or unconscious.
  • They are drunk or ‘on’ drugs.
  • They have been ‘spiked’.
  • They are too young.
  • They have a mental health disorder or illness that means they are unable to make a choice.
  • They are being pressured, bullied, manipulated, tricked or scared into saying 'yes’.
  • The other person is using physical force against them.”

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Why do I have to provide a link to prove 'GOAT's claim? Google yourself or ask 'GOAT' doh

GOAT made a claim and you seemed to have conformed his claim .

Follow the discussion above .

GOAT seems to have made something up . 

Questions were asked about the 16 year old as you why she was taken to his house in a BBC paid for taxi 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

GOAT made a claim and you seemed to have conformed his claim .

Follow the discussion above .

GOAT seems to have made something up . 

Questions were asked about the 16 year old as you why she was taken to his house in a BBC paid for taxi 

Why on earth don't you ask or PM Goaty yourself, what is your problem...........?           ????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/25/2023 at 8:55 AM, BritManToo said:

Some of the allegations are just silly.

1. Allegation "He exposed himself to me"

2. Q: "Were were you at the time", A: "In the toilet with him"

Hard to go to the toilet without getting it out!

And why was she in there with him?

That's a pretty gross misrepresentation. 

The actual allegation: A receptionist from a company that happened to be based in the same building as the BBC went into a bathroom to get a first aid kit, she was kneeling down to reach into the cupboard. Brand followed her into the bathroom, got his d*ick out and started playing with himself. When she closed the cupboard, he was right next to her with his groin in her face and told her he was going to <deleted> her. 

Luckily for her, he got his call for his recording session right then, so he left. 

She reported him to BBC staff and was told they already knew because he was boasting about it on air. The BBC did nothing about it.

As far as I'm aware, it's still only an allegation, even though they have the audio footage of him laughing and boasting about it on the radio. But it's hardly the same as her intentionally going into a bathroom with him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Polar Bear said:

That's a pretty gross misrepresentation. 

The actual allegation: A receptionist from a company that happened to be based in the same building as the BBC went into a bathroom to get a first aid kit, she was kneeling down to reach into the cupboard. Brand followed her into the bathroom, got his d*ick out and started playing with himself. When she closed the cupboard, he was right next to her with his groin in her face and told her he was going to <deleted> her. 

Luckily for her, he got his call for his recording session right then, so he left. 

She reported him to BBC staff and was told they already knew because he was boasting about it on air. The BBC did nothing about it.

As far as I'm aware, it's still only an allegation, even though they have the audio footage of him laughing and boasting about it on the radio. But it's hardly the same as her intentionally going into a bathroom with him. 

Id say these women are telling the truth. Be amazed if he isnt a rapist the way he acts. He jumps on people without consent, kisses without consent, pulls out his penis without consent. Rape is only 1 step away.

• Sad 1

On 9/25/2023 at 6:35 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Questions to Brand:

1. Why did you follow Olivia into the bathroom?

2. Why when she had squatted down to the cabinet to get some medicine did you stand over her with your crotch facing her, get your dick out and say "I'm going to <deleted> you"

3. When she refused and you were called back to the studio why did you laugh about it while on air?

Question to you: Why do you believe it happened exactly the way she said it did? Do you not pause for a moment and consider that Brand's version of events would be quite different? 

Do you know any women? If so, you'll know how they are quite capable of twisting things, distorting things, exaggerating things, and downright making things up. Or would you deny that is possible?

In my experience, that's their default method of self-defence.

Cases like this have been disproven/thrown out of court so often that me-too has no credibility left. Regretfully, I no longer believe anything these women say. 

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Id say these women are telling the truth. Be amazed if he isnt a rapist the way he acts. He jumps on people without consent, kisses without consent, pulls out his penis without consent. Rape is only 1 step away.

The "Hang 'em High Brigade" has arrived.........???? 

2 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

Question to you: Why do you believe it happened exactly the way she said it did? Do you not pause for a moment and consider that Brand's version of events would be quite different? 

Do you know any women? If so, you'll know how they are quite capable of twisting things, distorting things, exaggerating things, and downright making things up. Or would you deny that is possible?

Cases like this have been disproven/thrown out of court so often that me-too has no credibility left. Regretfully, I no longer believe anything these women say. 

Russel Brand got called into the studio straight after and did a live broadcast there and on the radio show he was laughing about the incident and didn't deny it at all .

The only thing unconfirmed are his actual words when he was standing there with his knob in his hand right behind the woman's face in the locked room 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

That's a curious argument.

Some women lie about sexual assault, therefore they have no credibility and we should assume all women are lying when they say they've been assaulted and not believe any of their accusations. 

But equally, some men do rape/sexually assault women, and they almost always lie about it. So by the same argument, they have no credibility and we should assume all men are lying when they say they haven't raped anyone and not believe any of their denials.

So by your logic, we should assume that all men are rapists, but that no woman has ever been raped. Are you basing this on first-hand prison experience by any chance?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

"Do you know any women?"

Get back to me when you can post a reasonable response that doesn't contain nonsense.

As for you claiming you "no longer believe anything these women say" 

Fortunately you are not involved in the investigations.

5 hours ago, cleopatra2 said:

There is no obligation on the public to make the presumption of innocent. 

Neither is there any obligation for them to make the presumption of guilt!  But those that do make that guilty presumption, based on no proven evidence whatsoever, leave their illogical presumptions open to ridicule.