Can you defend yourself?

georgegeorgia

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

Ah the stalker is still stalking me. Get a life.

Telling the truth in a reply has nothing to do with stalking, Aussie bloke.

If you don't like replies, then don't post your baiting cr@p, Pike......:annoyed:

Edited by transam
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

Telling the truth in a reply has nothing to do with stalking, Aussie bloke.

If you don't like replies, then don't post your baiting cr@p, Pike......:annoyed:

Stop posting lies. You have stalked me for 3 months. I offered to meet you in person. You declined. KW is what you are. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bignok said:

Stop posting lies. You have stalked me for 3 months. I offered to meet you in person. You declined. KW is what you are. 

I have no interest in meeting embarrassing baiting tools, as for lies, don't be silly...🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I have no interest in meeting embarrassing baiting tools, as for lies, don't be silly...🙄

Yes I know. You prefer to troll people from behind a computer.

Unlike yourself Id rather have a beer and talk normally in person.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Aaah, the troll is back, knocking Brits again........:saai:

I was wondering myself where he had got to. Just assumed he was posting under yet another new alias.

Just now, bignok said:

Yes I know. You prefer to troll people from behind a computer.

Unlike yourself Id rather have a beer and talk normally in person.

I don't think you understand, I think you are a tool, and I am probably not alone with my thought.:coffee1:

It is you that trolls daily on a computor, Brit baiting today,don't get confused, chap......🤭

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, transam said:

I don't think you understand, I think you are a tool, and I am probably not alone with my thought.:coffee1:

It is you that trolls daily on a computor, Brit baiting today,don't get confused, chap......🤭

I don't care what some Ubon guy with 81,000 posts thinks. Neither does anybody else. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, transam said:

I don't think he is clever enough for that............😋

Did you finish school? Seriously dude what makes you clever? Sitting in Ubon writing 80,000 posts makes you clever? All you do is troll people. You never discuss topics. Sitting on a forum typing.....

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, transam said:

Did you have a poll then, if so, I must have missed......?       😂

Well dude try getting a life offline. Lets meet in a Bangkok pub and see what kind of person you are. A real person or a troll? Troll no doubt.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Well dude try getting a life offline. Lets meet in a Bangkok pub and see what kind of person you are. A real person or a troll? Troll no doubt.

Sunbeam, please stop going on about meeting, there is no point, because I think you are a clown, who cannot back up his baiting cr@p.

You are embarrassing...............😬

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No, I can't.

But then, until, except maybe two or three times while I was in school, I never needed such skill.

Obviously, it would be nice to be able to defend myself. But I am sure going for a week or two to a "how to defend myself" course won't be good enough. And I don't want to spend hours every week somewhere in a "fight club".

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Age 79 . no longer have enough power to try a 'king hit' or similar.

Lose my balance easily. My awful contact experiences in the Vietnam war made me a pacifict

Two years back I rented a small apartment for awhile in a War Vets village Nth. of Sydney.

Security in the village was excellent however we did have a variety of regular 30minute sessions of 'what to do if....'

I remember one session, the trainer (middle aged) said 'don't try any real fighting if you have  a burgler or you're confronted on the street, just do your best to trip* the assailant up and then hide. And press the 'call button' in your apartment or on yoursmartphone. (*either with your own leg or a chair or a piece of wood / pipe etc.)

I think the 'trip him/her over' would be about my best effort. 

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Sunbeam, please stop going on about meeting, there is no point, because I think you are a clown, who cannot back up his baiting cr@p.

You are embarrassing...............😬

Yes I know. You enjoy trolling online. Not a genuine person. I know your type.

Waste of a life.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bignok said:

Yes I know. You enjoy trolling online. Not a genuine person. I know your type.

Waste of a life.

Says the master baiter..................😊

You want to continually knock Brits, I will be waiting....😉

3 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

A whole page of reading two testosterone fueled pensioners squaring up to each other, how sad is that. 

I am the pensioner, the other bloke I think is a teacher with a degree....

As for testosterone, don't think so....😂

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

I don't waste my time on meeting people who were trolling and baiting me

So you spend 3 or 4 years having political arguments online with strangers and think that's normal? Thats far from normal.

Normal people meet over food or drinks to talk.

Forums sometimes have good info but 80% of the time its just weird arguments. KW

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bignok said:

So you spend 3 or 4 years having political arguments online with strangers and think that's normal? Thats far from normal.

Normal people meet over food or drinks to talk.

Forums sometimes have good info but 80% of the time its just weird arguments. KW

What's that got to do with not taking you up on your offer to meet me after you had been trolling and baiting me?

• Thumbs Up 1