Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I've no idea why you think I want Jews dead, I don't. 

Take the dead Israelis no. over the dead Gazans over the last week or month and tell me the percentage. 99% is accurate. 

Your grievance is that more Palsedtians have died than Israeli's have died 

So its logical to think that if more Jewish Israelis had died in the war, then you wouldn't have any grievances about the unequal death figures 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Your grievance is that more Palsedtians have died than Israeli's have died 

So its logical to think that if more Jewish Israelis had died in the war, then you wouldn't have any grievances about the unequal death figures 

No, that's called a non-sequitur.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The same one where you claimed Gazans were Israeli citizens.

I did?!?

News to me!

In case you are still confused, Gazans are not Israeli citizens.

Israelis can't live there.

Talk about ethnic cleansing.

Arabs are pros at that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Stop acting so dumb. You know perfectly well that West Bank Arabs are not citizens of Israel. 

This implies that Gazans are citizens of Israel. You used this argument to draw a distinction between Gazan and West Bank employment policies in Israel. If the implication is not true, this comment was just bananas, same as your argument that Israeli policy is not to own Gaza.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Yes, i read  Israel decide if those in West bank get a passport, or not. 

I'm not up on that level of detail. I would have assumed that the Palestinian Authority issues those. I wouldn't be shocked if Israel screens for terrorists though. 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Go and learn the basic before joining in the discussion .

We shouldn't have to explain the basics to you 

It seems some who should know better don't . Until you can apologize for calling me antisemitic and a holocaust denier you should hang your head in shame.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not up on that level of detail. I would have assumed that the Palestinian Authority issues those. I wouldn't be shocked if Israel screens for terrorists though. 

Let an Australian school you on the Middle East. Egypt issues Palestinians laissez-faire travel passports.

Deflection of the topic, anything to take away the daily updates including more Hamas terror tunnels this time entrance is in a babies bedroom. Babies as human shields.

Breaking - during sweeps by the IDF - forces found a full-sized operational terror tunnel inside a child’s bedroom

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It seems some who should know better don't . Until you can apologize for calling me antisemitic and a holocaust denier you should hang your head in shame.

Stop this nonsense and victim playing and attention seeking , I haven't said that you have denied the Holocaust .

Improve you comprehension ability as you don't seem to understand the written word 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Let an Australian school you on the Middle East. Egypt issues Palestinians laissez-faire travel passports.

Sure thing mate.

Palestinian Authority passport - Wikipedia

The Palestinian Authority Passport (Arabic: جواز سفر السلطة الفلسطينية) is a passport/travel document issued since April 1995 by the Palestinian Authority to Palestinian residents of the Palestinian territories for the purpose of international travel.

• Like 2