Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

Just now, ozimoron said:

As I said. You are misrepresenting me.

You said. and I quote "I hope none of your family have to go through what those innocent Israelis went through on the 7/10, you might wake up and have a reality check. Israel has become a whipping block to you."

The last sentence, always the most relevant was what I replied to.

It means that Israel deserves to be a whipping block. I stand by that. I does not state or imply that I believe Israel deserved to be attacked. Assertions to that effect are lies and reflect reading comprehension issues.

Banged to rights, stop waffling!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Banged to rights, stop waffling!

Do you not understand what I said?

I have written many contemporaneous posts which condemn Hamas for the terrorist attack. You have probably read some of them. It is not rational to accuse me of claiming Israel deserved to be attacked.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Carrying on shooting the messenger doesn't stop the message getting through, independent investigation of Israel is the only way that this will end. 

Zionists are more guilty in my opinion of deflection by trying to dish any dirt they can find on the messengers that don't follow their point of view.

More deflection trolling. Aga8n nothing to do with my post

• Like 2

Implicitly, and it is written down just as you wrote it. Do you deny writing that post that I quoted, perhaps somebody else is using your computer behind your back and writing these sick posts.

On 12/22/2023 at 8:47 AM, ozimoron said:

Israel deserves it They have a right to defend against terror attacks. They do not have a right to retaliate against civilians. Evil.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Implicitly, and it is written down just as you wrote it. Do you deny writing that post that I quoted, perhaps somebody else is using your computer behind your back and writing these sick posts.

I don't deny writing it. My post was a response to the whipping boy accusation, not the I hope this never happens to you pathos.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Arabs and Muslims understand one thing and that is force, and the more brute is the force, the more respect and fear

they will have, so now they're being paid in the coin they have used on the 7th of October, mercy less force and

punishments and the fittest and strongest will be the victorious...

So many of the Israel demonizers think that Israel's enemies are like Canadians.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I don't deny writing it. My post was a response to the whipping boy accusation, not the "i hope this never happens to you" pathos.

You have in the past denied writing it though, you have geen caught out, so it's back to the pavilion for you, howzat!

The rest of us know what you meant and you know what you meant too! 

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

You have in the past denied writing it though, you have geen caught out, so it's back to the pavilion for you, howzat!

The rest of us know what you meant and you know what you meant too! 

I denied the accusation that I believed Israel deserved to be attacked.

In this very thread I had previously condemned Hamas for the attacks and labeled them as war criminals. You ignored the "whipping boy" jibe in your own post to insist that my post referred to the previous sentence. Absolutely disingenuous in the extreme. You didn't misunderstand, you set out to discredit me be cause you can't see fault by Israel.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Textbooks, students, classrooms, and explosives—one of these is not like the other…

After evacuating the area, our troops operated to eliminate terrorists, and locate weapons—including grenades, RPG missiles, explosives, and various media devices—inside the school compound.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Textbooks, students, classrooms, and explosives—one of these is not like the other…

After evacuating the area, our troops operated to eliminate terrorists, and locate weapons—including grenades, RPG missiles, explosives, and various media devices—inside the school compound.

You're peddling IDF propaganda? At least nobody here has the temerity to post Hamas propaganda.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Give the worlds independent press access to Israel and also all the UN/ICC/WRW investigators etc etc

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Give the worlds independent press access to Israel and also all the UN/ICC/WRW investigators etc etc

Nothing to do with me or the post you responded to, why are you involving me in this, why not write your own post on this? If you do I may chip in with some independent press who are there now and plenty who have been

BBC reporter in Gaza: People here are traumatised and exhausted

• Like 1

Targeted strike on a Hamas official a couple of days ago. Great work.

The IDF announces it killed a Hamas official in charge of supply for the terror group's military wing during an airstrike in southern Gaza's Rafah yesterday.

In a statement, the IDF says Hassan al-Atrash was responsible for the supply and production of weapons for Hamas, as well as smuggling weapons from various countries into the Gaza Strip. It adds that he was also involved in supplying weapons to terrorists in the West Bank.

The IDF publishes footage of the strike.

• Thanks 1