What does Zuckerberg know that we don't?

CharlieH

34 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

What an exciting way to end ones days! And no doctors, computers or TV.

I would image there would be an energy source and extensive libraries of books, games, movies and medicines. Many live with less in this pre-apocalyptic world.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Old Croc said:

If Zukerberg was so smart he would be building his bunker in NZ like many other billionaires, not Hawaii.

Exactly.....If he were smart he would not choose Hawaii

Because ever since the USA overthrew the Hawaiian Monarchy & took over Hawaii they have made it a strategic target

Which is why in WWII The Japanese chose to try & disable Pearl Harbor even before the US entered the war. Because they knew the US eventually would enter & they also knew the value of Pearl Harbor as a refueling stop

If/When WWIII occurs Hawaii has a big X on it & will be obliterated in the opening salvos. Many will not want the US to have the ability to refuel mid Pacific Ocean so that option will be removed in the early rounds of Nukes

He should have chose Norway next to the giant restart the world vault :wink:

Svalbard Global Seed Vault

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

What an exciting way to end ones days! And no doctors, computers or TV.

They're rich, and can fly in whoever they want.  Might have guest quarter for his chopper pilot.  StarLink for internet.

Sounds like a smart move, and why not, when you are that rich.  Could have just bought into space at one of the silos offering living accommodations.

• Confused 2

53 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

They're rich, and can fly in whoever they want.  Fly in from where?🤪Might have guest quarter for his chopper pilot. So, how many staff? StarLink for internet. Powered by? And who r u talking to in this scenario? 

Sounds like a smart move, and why not, when you are that rich.  Could have just bought into space at one of the silos offering living accommodations. Actually, sounds like u watch too much sci-fi 🤣

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How to sucker enough millions to be a millionaire.

He knows how to sell the personal data of his Facebook members to any organizations that want it, including scammers. He knows how to harvest said data from their posts without their knowledge.

It's why I have never been on that social media platform, and never will.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Some implying it will be WW III, though highly doubtful ... IMHO

Social structure collapse, IF, BIG IF, and when societies realize, their (most) countries are bankrupt, and they've been had.  UP THE REVOLUTION kind of thing, and govts collapse.  Not in our lifetime.

All BS, but if we're playing the 'what if' scenarios, why not.  The masses are just too stupid, and will go along with whatever they are told.  Past centuries have proved that. and more recently, that flu thingy the past few years.   

No real need to worry, until EU (already in the process) & USA go to digital money, then all freedoms will be lost, and all aspects of people's lives will be controlled.

Access to their money, and freedom of movement, controlled.  Especially with high tech EVs and even ICEVs, as they be adding geofencing into them soon, if not already.

Plotline for a movie ... yea, but I find most old conspiracy movies, had a bit a truth that was realized later.  Sure they all thought back then .... "that could never" ... and yet :coffee1:

What does Zucker know that we don't ...

... how to become a billionaire rather quick for one

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

He knows how to sell the personal data of his Facebook members to any organizations that want it, including scammers. He knows how to harvest said data from their posts without their knowledge.

It's why I have never been on that social media platform, and never will.

I have no choice, may family use it. I don't post anything and don't like anything except photos of family. I know I'm winning the war because they show me advertisements for pole mounted capacitor bank monitors.

Zuck is taking a sensible precaution.

Doomsday bunkers have been around since the 50s. (Cold war etc)

If shtf, he hopes to sit out the worst of the fallout for a few weeks/months.

After that he will probably hightail it somewhere in the southern hemisphere .

In case Hawaii is not hit, he will continue life in the property.

Contrary to what many ppl believe, nuclear 'holocaust' won't be the end of the world

Over 90% of the nukes will hit the northern hemisphere.. that's where the belligerents are.

Wind patterns and other factors will keep most of the fallout within the N.Hemisphere

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

Zuckerberg has access to the script, as we all do. He doesn't appear to be mocking it.  He appears to be taking it seriously and making necessary preparations.

But is the script accuarate due to the prophets communications with God Almighty from thousands of years ago?  Or are current day leaders implementing the prophesy by plan?  Either way, they appear to be following the gameplan which reinforces the script.

In the final days men will laugh at truth. Water destroyed earth once before.  The next destruction will be fire.

and i will rain down on thee with great vengeance and cleanse the world ........o wait is this nutty professor thread. 

• Haha 1

Who is going to guard Zuckerberg, his family, and all this property after the apocalypse? I know he has security teams. They going to work for him when money no longer matters? Or are they going to turn on him, kick him off his own land (or worse), and take it for themselves? Post apocalypse I don't see Zuckerberg as having much under his control that anybody else needs.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Who is going to guard Zuckerberg, his family, and all this property after the apocalypse? I know he has security teams. They going to work for him when money no longer matters? Or are they going to turn on him, kick him off his own land (or worse), and take it for themselves? Post apocalypse I don't see Zuckerberg as having much under his control that anybody else needs.

Hypothetically, food & housing, protecting is a pretty good motivation not to bite the hand that feeds you.    He's smart enough to make things valuable secure, pin protected.  May have a whole underground farm, who knows, or 1000s of can of beans and Spam :giggle:

I've unintentionally became a prepper.  Solar, transport, rain water, and protein, living surfside.   Have to blacken out the windows, so nobody knows we have energy.   Holding on to it would be an issue, as only have so many rounds .. :coffee1:   Though I do know more than a few folks at RTAF Wing  5.

Don't think we need to worry about anything, as TH is one of the few countries that can feed itself. 

• Agree 1

Suckerberg does not know about Hawaii.

He, Billy Gates and Charles Shwab have Mansions down by the 4 seasons hotel. They are on the BIG ISLAND.

I have live in Hawaii for 47 years. My brother is a Valet there.

He says anytime those guys come in, Major security is around them. At least 14 men. They all have there own jets. They fly into KOA international airport and park there. The area he is planing on would have to be up higher. Down by the Hotels would be to obvious.

And, yes, The locals have loose lips. There is no way they could keep a lid on it.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

When you have infinite money, it makes sense to do everything you can to improve longevity

Billionaire Peter Nygard allegedly would have sex with underage girls, get them pregnant, then terminate the pregnancies for Stem Cells which he believed would prolong his life. 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Billionaire Peter Nygard allegedly would have sex with underage girls, get them pregnant, then terminate the pregnancies for Stem Cells which he believed would prolong his life. 

I suppose some of them think they are above the law (and often they are). 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/17/2023 at 9:20 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

How to sucker enough millions to be a millionaire.

He knows so much about you, if your phone is nearby he knows what you say to make sure you get the advertisments for what you talk about. He knows where you are, so so much. 

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The whole point of prepping is ......... you still have water, food and a place safe from the zombies.

Only till you run out of food and water. The zombies are still going to be around.

All that would happen in the event of people actually hiding in their bunkers is that the rest of us that survived will be waiting till they emerge, killing them and taking all their stuff.

They all need air vents, so just light a smoky fire under them and they'll have to come out, whereupon they will be killed and all their stuff will be taken.

As the government trained me to survive, in the military, I have all the skills needed to survive in the bush and the ability to kill people that hide in bunkers when they have to come out, so I can steal all their stuff. Thanks government.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, Old Croc said:

I would image there would be an energy source and extensive libraries of books, games, movies and medicines. Many live with less in this pre-apocalyptic world.

... and a lot of ( body ) guards .

That wall won't hold of the masses when there is the "zombie apocalypse " he may be afraid of ...

Only ... all his money will become worthless ... how will he pay them ?

• Haha 1