Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

7 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You could register some new voters and help them fill their voting forms out for them , help them put the cross in the right place and send those votes off ?

It worked last time 

46 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I didn't say that there was voter fraud 

Really?  You don't think it was implied?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So in your TDS it's ok for joe???

In your TDS is it ok for Trump?

Do you not see any differences in the way that Trump mishandled classified, in particular refusing to return it, and Biden promptly turning over the classified found on his property?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, heybruce said:

In your TDS is it ok for Trump?

Do you not see any differences in the way that Trump mishandled classified, in particular refusing to return it, and Biden promptly turning over the classified found on his property?

NO... the simple act of having the documents is the crime committed by both... so prosecute both... you are so TDS that you refuse to understand that joe apologizing and returning the stolen documents doesn't negate that it was a crime to have them in the first place.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

No.

Voter fraud in favor of Joe Biden would be wrong.

Fortunately, you can't provide evidence of any such voter fraud. You would have more luck finding evidence of UFOs.

Typical deflection from the brain dead demoncrat... thank you

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

NO... the simple act of having the documents is the crime committed by both... so prosecute both... you are so TDS that you refuse to understand that joe apologizing and returning the stolen documents doesn't negate that it was a crime to have them in the first place.  

According to 2 Special Counsels, Biden is in the clear.

What's your source? FOX News?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/17/2024 at 8:59 AM, Danderman123 said:

According to 2 Special Counsels, Biden is in the clear.

What's your source? FOX News?

And what was yours?  CNN or MSNBC or most likely “The View “.

Edited by G_Money

On 2/16/2024 at 6:12 PM, Skipalongcassidy said:

How many times have you had the Espionage Act put in front of you so you could read the part in paragraph e about willfully retaining classified?  https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

You can lead the clueless to knowledge but you can't make them learn.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You can lead the clueless to knowledge but you can't make them learn.

You can lead a girl to Vasser but you can make her think

Edited by VocalNeal

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Actually, it does.

Given that presidents and vice presidents are provided literally tons of classified documents, its not usual for some of those documents to be retained after the end of their terms in office.

The criminal element is when someone declines to return classified documents.

This is a very simple legal principle which some people are unable to grasp.

Let me give you an analogy: if you get a ticket for driving a car with a broken headlight, you are required to fix the headlight after being advised by the cop. If you refuse to fix the headlight and keep driving, you will be in a world of trouble. Trump refused to fix his metaphoric headlight.

You are trying to talk sense to a trump supporter. If he had any sense he would not be a trump supporter. 

2+2 does not equal 4 for these people.

After you explained this to him, in a few days he will be posting the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

As a senator it was illegal for Biden to remove documents in the first place.

Once again, it is not unusual for a Senator to retain some classified documents after leaving office. In Biden's case, he was a Senator for many years, and then went from that office to Vice President.

The prosecutorial standard is if it can be proven that classified documents were not returned when discovered, and willfully retained, then prosecution is merited.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Once again, it is not unusual for a Senator to retain some classified documents after leaving office. In Biden's case, he was a Senator for many years, and then went from that office to Vice President.

The prosecutorial standard is if it can be proven that classified documents were not returned when discovered, and willfully retained, then prosecution is merited.

Most of all, there is no Senatorial Record Act. Unlike Presidential documents, documents given to -or created by- Senators are not considered property of the country and don't need to be given back to NARA.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 5:21 AM, Danderman123 said:

We should call you "Christopher Columbus". You discovered that inflation that started with Trump resulted in reduction of income, when adjusted for inflation.

It's a good thing that the spike in inflation that started with Trump is coming down under Biden.

Thou spake too sooneth.

The unfortunate but inevitable (always, bar never) side effect of high employment is inflation because of wage pressure. Inflation is always a side effect of wage pressure. In covid times, it was difficult to get people to work, in part because of stim but whatever, the result was wage pressure followed by inflation in its heels. Now there is high wage pressure and looming prospect of war at a time of peak wage pressure will be a squeeze.

Right now, unless I'm wrong ( I usually am ) the price of oil is about to rise significantly which will also put pressure on inflation.  The overheated US economy and the driving season is going to push oil prices and consequently inflation. In my opinion. All those predictions of a recession and cutting interest rates is all but gone now.

1 hour ago, candide said:

Most of all, there is no Senatorial Record Act. Unlike Presidential documents, documents given to -or created by- Senators are not considered property of the country and don't need to be given back to NARA.

I thought we were talking about classified documents. 

1 hour ago, candide said:

And, as usual, you have a trusted source confirming it! 😀

Are there any circumstances when I might be allowed to take classified documents home with me?
No.  Classified material must be safeguarded in accordance with the requirements in E.O. 13526, Part 4, Safeguarding; and 32 CFR 2001, Subpart E, Safeguarding.
You must not remove classified material from official premises except to conduct official meetings or conferences, and the material must be returned to safe storage facilities immediately upon the conclusion of the meeting or conference.  Residences are not considered official premises, and you must not remove classified material for reasons of personal convenience or keep it overnight in personal custody.

National Archives |

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

NO the OP is about;

Trump is dominating the primaries.

Look at the OP heading quoted above!!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Are there any circumstances when I might be allowed to take classified documents home with me?
No.  Classified material must be safeguarded in accordance with the requirements in E.O. 13526, Part 4, Safeguarding; and 32 CFR 2001, Subpart E, Safeguarding.
You must not remove classified material from official premises except to conduct official meetings or conferences, and the material must be returned to safe storage facilities immediately upon the conclusion of the meeting or conference.  Residences are not considered official premises, and you must not remove classified material for reasons of personal convenience or keep it overnight in personal custody.

National Archives |

Ooops! I did not see this one before replying.

Biden arrived at the Senate in 1973, hence my previous reply. From when do the documents date?

Anyway, the Republican special counsel has assessed he should not be indicted.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You seem determined to prove you don't know anything about DOJ procedures for classified documents.

Anyway, the post you replied to was explaining that Senators can legally take documents home after their term is over, unlike Presidents and VPs. So, Biden probably took many boxes away from his Senate office.