Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

"And the next time special Counsel Jack Smith shows up in my courtroom, my question for him would be, 'I've got a 300-page report from another special counsel, from the same Biden Justice Department who says that the target in that case, Mr. Biden himself, committed every element of every crime that's set forth in here, but the Department of Justice says we're not going to charge him, yet here you are in my courtroom saying that it's a matter of national interest that we not only move forward with these charges, but that we absolutely do so before the November election. It just doesn't jive."

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

When you have 10,000 insurrections storming the Capitol, what do you need guns for?

The reason you can't answer is because the insurrectionists were successful in capturing the Capitol without using guns. But what's your point? Are you just trolling? Do you deny that the insurrectionists stopped the certification vote (as planned by Trump)?

Do you have anything that supports your claim of 10,000 insurrections storming the Capitol?

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

When you have 10,000 insurrections storming the Capitol, what do you need guns for?

The reason you can't answer is because the insurrectionists were successful in capturing the Capitol without using guns. But what's your point? Are you just trolling? Do you deny that the insurrectionists stopped the certification vote (as planned by Trump)?

Trumps not been charged with insurrection, has any body? nope!!
Approximately 11 individuals have been arrested on a series of charges that relate to assaulting a member of the media, or destroying their equipment, on Jan. 6. Approximately 1,186 defendants have been charged with entering or remaining in a restricted federal building or grounds.

change the record..... and what nhas been debunked?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

Trumps not been charged with insurrection, has any body? nope!!
Approximately 11 individuals have been arrested on a series of charges that relate to assaulting a member of the media, or destroying their equipment, on Jan. 6. Approximately 1,186 defendants have been charged with entering or remaining in a restricted federal building or grounds.

change the record..... and what nhas been debunked?

A bunch of people were convicted of sedition, which is conspiracy to commit insurrection.

But you already knew that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have anything that supports your claim of 10,000 insurrections storming the Capitol?

I didn't count them.

Does it matter whether 1,000 or 10,000 stormed the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification vote, and steal the election for Trump?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

"And the next time special Counsel Jack Smith shows up in my courtroom, my question for him would be, 'I've got a 300-page report from another special counsel, from the same Biden Justice Department who says that the target in that case, Mr. Biden himself, committed every element of every crime that's set forth in here, but the Department of Justice says we're not going to charge him, yet here you are in my courtroom saying that it's a matter of national interest that we not only move forward with these charges, but that we absolutely do so before the November election. It just doesn't jive."

As usual, he's lying. Not "every charge". Of course you know it already.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I didn't count them.

Does it matter whether 1,000 or 10,000 stormed the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification vote, and steal the election for Trump?

It doesn't matter to you, you're a leftist, so the truth does not matter to you.

You just made it up. 

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

A bunch of people were convicted of sedition, which is conspiracy to commit insurrection.

But you already knew that

Yet all the liars continue to call them insurrectionists, even though none of them were convicted of insurrection. Just like all the same liars calling Trump a rapist. 

And how many is a bunch. four or five? 

"Truth is not a left-wing value." 

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yet all the liars continue to call them insurrectionists, even though none of them were convicted of insurrection. Just like all the same liars calling Trump a rapist. 

And how many is a bunch. four or five? 

"Truth is not a left-wing value." 

No, liars are people who post things like "the intelligence community lied about the Hunter laptop" when the intelligence community accurately posted that the laptop had the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.

People who accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being "left" also think lying is acceptable for themselves but not for others.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It doesn't matter to you, you're a leftist, so the truth does not matter to you.

You just made it up. 

The truth is that a mob sent by Trump stormed and occupied the US Capitol, forcing the evacuation of both chambers and a delay of the certification of the election.

The truth is that Trump watched the rampage for hours and ignored all pleas to do something.  The truth is that he only sent out a flattering tweet to the rioters asking them to go home, and repeating the stolen election lie, after it became clear that they would not accomplish anything that benefited Trump.

The truth is that great crimes, such as 9-11 and the assault on the Capitol, can be committed without guns.

Do you disagree with any of these truths?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

No, liars are people who post things like "the intelligence community lied about the Hunter laptop" when the intelligence community accurately posted that the laptop had the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.

People who accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being "left" also think lying is acceptable for themselves but not for others.

Are people that call other people insurrectionists that have not been charged with, much less convicted of insurrection liars or not? 

Are people that claim 10,000 insurrectionists stormed the Capital liars or not? 

Are people that make up stuff and post links to articles that do not support it liars or not? 

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Are people that call other people insurrectionists that have not been charged with, much less convicted of insurrection liars or not? 

Are people that claim 10,000 insurrectionists stormed the Capital liars or not? 

Are people that make up stuff and post links to articles that do not support it liars or not? 

insurrection

noun

in·sur·rec·tion ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən 

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insurrection

People who's actions fit the accepted description of insurrection can be described as insurrectionists.

"The riot -- which followed a months-long disinformation campaign by former President Donald Trump and his allies, who claimed without evidence that the election had been stolen through fraud -- lasted seven hours, during which approximately 10,000 people came onto Capitol grounds, with many engaging in violent clashes with officers trying to protect the building and lawmakers inside. At least 2,000 made it inside the Capitol building."  https://abc13.com/jan-6-insurrection-us-capitol-riot/11428976/

Are you going to quibble about the difference between Capitol grounds and actually in the Capitol building?

Care to give an example of people making stuff up?  You can't use the false claim that the intelligence agencies called the Hunter Biden laptop Russian disinformation, I've already used that one.

8 minutes ago, heybruce said:

insurrection

noun

in·sur·rec·tion ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən 

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insurrection

People who's actions fit the accepted description of insurrection can be described as insurrectionists.

"The riot -- which followed a months-long disinformation campaign by former President Donald Trump and his allies, who claimed without evidence that the election had been stolen through fraud -- lasted seven hours, during which approximately 10,000 people came onto Capitol grounds, with many engaging in violent clashes with officers trying to protect the building and lawmakers inside. At least 2,000 made it inside the Capitol building."  https://abc13.com/jan-6-insurrection-us-capitol-riot/11428976/

Are you going to quibble about the difference between Capitol grounds and actually in the Capitol building?

Care to give an example of people making stuff up?  You can't use the false claim that the intelligence agencies called the Hunter Biden laptop Russian disinformation, I've already used that one.

So, the people attacking courthouses, police stations and any government building are insurrections, correct? 

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, the people attacking courthouses, police stations and any government building are insurrections, correct? 

With in the context of the action YES!!  by definition 

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority 
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Biden was a liar in the second debate. 

13 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

And yet, the very Special Counsel report you cite explains why there are charges for Trump, but not Biden. Do you not believe the Biden report?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I suggest you actually read your links before posting them.

This is a direct quote from your broad link above;

"Unlike his uniquely dishonest predecessor, Biden did not bury fact-checkers in a daily avalanche of serial falseness. Biden never came close to making a dozen false claims in a single speech, let alone five dozen false claims in one address, as Trump once did. In fact, the total number of Biden false claims so far is in the dozens, while Trump delivered well over 1,000 total false claims in his own first year and more than 3,000 the next year.

(Fact check: A look at Biden's first year in false claims | CNN Politics

This was taken from your google link!!!

:partytime2:

You are just like Trump. No facts just waffle and lies!!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Classic trolling technique.  Tell me the difference if there were 6,000 or 12,000 people there. 

I’m perfectly prepared to believe there were several thousand people there, even 10,000 maybe.

If only you subjected your leader Trump's claims to the same trolling technique.

Anyway, the bottom line is that thousands of crazy insurrectionists stormed the Capitol as part of Trump's goal of stopping the certification vote.

Do you condemn the attempt to block the transfer of power, or do you agree with Trump?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

A much lower level of insurrection, but yes. 

So I take it you now concede the Jan 6 rioters are insurrectionists, correct?

• Like 2