Warning issued over Thai man masturbating to standee

snoop1130

About 20 years ago I was walking outside the Siam Centre when I saw a homeless man lying on a bench with his todger out knocking one off watching the office girls going by. People clocked him but pretended to studiously ignored him. But that was before camera phones and social media and the resultant outcry.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

“Where is your side uncle? At least, you should take her (the standee) somewhere else.”

“The standee is just standing there and not resisting, haha.”

“She (the standee) might be pregnant nine months later.”

Got to love the Thai sense of humour... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The footage captured the man masturbating, kissing, licking, and humping the cardboard standee in front of a convenience store. The standee appeared to be a female brand ambassador for products available in the store.

Probably needs cataract surgery....

• Haha 2

My very first WTF on first visit to Thailand many years ago - I was walking with a GF and a bloke did that standing in the bushes as he watched her walk past. I was angry and was going to punch his lights out, but she stopped me and just laughed at him as we walked away. I had a lot to learn. Still do.

5 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Is this the same guy who was humping a motorcycle seat, months ago? 

A Thai guy was caught touching up my bike seat a while back in full view of the restaurant proprietor and customers. He actually worked there and had been on the yaba by all accounts and didn’t know what he was doing. They called his brother to take him away. Poor fella. 

Had the guy molesting a pregnant horse too this week ,which is much worse, horses have feelings, don't think they fancy humans.Cardboard doesn't care one way or  the other. A budget sex doll basically.