Pattaya Is Already A World-Class Destination, Says Thai Real Estate Experts

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

“Pattaya has already become a world-class destination and is poised for leaping growth in the next five years,” says Thai real estate industry leaders speaking at a seminar hosted by the Chonburi Real Estate Association.

World class cat-house... 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

......."Says Thai Real Estate Experts". Of course, or what should they say: what reality looks like!?:coffee1::clap2::cheesy:

Ever met a bearish real estate agent?

• Agree 1

Until the next "emergency" where your Fearless Leaders lock your commoner butts down and wipe out the remnants of small and medium sized businesses for good. 

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

"Pattaya Is Already A World-Class Destination, Says Thai Real Estate Experts"

I can't stop laughing long enough to reply to this header...

I expect the writer of the post was in cohorts with the writer of the cannabis article.

"Leaping growth in the next 5 years".

Maybe I'll be able to finally get my money back if I sell my condo then.  What a joke.  17 years in and no increase in property values.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, LALes said:

"Leaping growth in the next 5 years".

Maybe I'll be able to finally get my money back if I sell my condo then.  What a joke.  17 years in and no increase in property values.

Then you obviosly baught in the wrong building and/or the wrong place.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I wonder what  apartments in pattaya are available to buy and how many.The cowboy builders too and they good work.The one thing that is world class is the sex and bars,ladyboys plus gold necklaces.But it does not exist in thailand and china,but it is ok in the special economic zones that china control in other countries.

I wonder what  apartments in pattaya are available to buy and how many.The cowboy builders too and they good work.The one thing that is world class is the sex and bars,ladyboys plus gold necklaces.But it does not exist in thailand and china,but it is ok in the special economic zones that china control in other countries.

11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, it is probably the world's greatest brothel. Definitely world class for that.

But, sorry it is not an overall world class destination. Extremely arrogant and naive, I can only assume they have never traveled to or seen other places in the world.

They've been to Jomtien.

• Haha 1

What are a load of condo building owners and builders and Estate agents going to say on a forum, unless it paints Thailand's real estate market in a good light?

They are not going to say don't spend your money in Pattaya people, it's full of sewerage, prostitutes and drunkards

It's like asking Anheuser Busch if beer tastes good.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1