RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

I know guys significantly older that are sharp as a tack.  I also know people in their 60's that are losing it.

Age isn't the problem.  Cognitive decline is.  

Agreed. His mind and body are more like 92yo.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Social Media said:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. sparked controversy on Monday when he argued that President Joe Biden poses a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In my opinion, the biggest threat to democracy are those dynastic political families who divvy up power among themselves, and the name "Kennedy" rings a bell.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Such a disaster that China and Russia are working against him-  hmmm i wonder why?  Such a disaster that we have the lowest unemployment rate is 50-60 years,record stock market ,infrastructure bill passed  ,18% increase in median household wealth.    Your post is bs     "sleepy " grow up

Yes and today the red headed Buffon accused Biden of creating World War # 3

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Presto said:

Unfortunately the Biden administration is too incompetent and cowardly to at least administer the rule of law. And that's why the plotter of a failed coup is allowed to run for the presidency again, like nothing ever happened.

Incompetence and cowardice.

And if you, or anyone else, believe all charges against Trump are fabrications, why not let judge and jury decide about that. The American way.

Instead, Trump and his clan are delaying and delaying, while threatening everyone, from judges to witnesses.

The American way ? Personally I would avoid the American justice system like I would avoid the plague.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:
4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is a broken nation, on the decline. And the office is so toxic, and the campaigning  is so horrific, that anybody noble or righteous would have no interest in putting themselves or their families through the process. 

Therefore the process only attracts the dregs. 

False 

your answer is exactly why the dems will lose the upcoming election. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Social Media said:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an independent presidential candidate, sparked controversy on Monday when he argued that President Joe Biden poses a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

Is he running for himself, or is he running for trump?

I think he is a plant by trump to take votes away from Biden and help trump win, 

If trump wins , expect Kennedy to get a cabinet position in a trump administration. 

He brings shame to the Kennedy name. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

I know guys significantly older that are sharp as a tack.  I also know people in their 60's that are losing it.

I just gotta get that president gig heck if a person who (if your statement is accurate) can revitalize nato humiliate and expose the Russian military as a paper tiger without spilling American blood for less than 6% of out defense budget support democracy freedom and Europe…….but wait there’s more……..the chips act ……drug prices…….infrastructure…..and on and on and on…..another words an empty statement to put it nicely pure bovine excrement is more accurate….joe ain’t perfect but he is far and away better that RFK or DJT

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Is he running for himself, or is he running for trump?

I think he is a plant by trump to take votes away from Biden and help trump win, 

Had the DNC Elite allowed him on the primary ballots, he would have been trounced, and too late to make a 3rd party run.

Their calculus was that they wanted Biden to win the primaries by a landslide.  Mission accomplished.  But now at the cost of RFK Jr taking more Biden than Trump votes in the general election.

They brought it on themselves.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

another words an empty statement to put it nicely pure bovine excrement is more accurate….joe ain’t perfect but he is far and away better that RFK or DJT

But the voters just aren't feelin' it.  And at the end of the day, that's what should matter.  Unless you're a Dem Elite.  These issues are too important to them to trust the voters.  Even their own members in the primaries.

polls.png.d4681fc8a46aad0ad42c7c1258457059.png

https://edition.cnn.com/polling/approval-rating-polls

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, impulse said:

Had the DNC Elite allowed him on the primary ballots, he would have been trounced, and too late to make a 3rd party run.

Their calculus was that they wanted Biden to win the primaries by a landslide.  Mission accomplished.  But now at the cost of RFK Jr taking more Biden than Trump votes in the general election.

They brought it on themselves.

It's not true. He dropped his primary bid himself.

30 minutes ago, Tug said:

I just gotta get that president gig heck if a person who (if your statement is accurate) can revitalize nato humiliate and expose the Russian military as a paper tiger without spilling American blood for less than 6% of out defense budget support democracy freedom and Europe…….but wait there’s more……..the chips act ……drug prices…….infrastructure…..and on and on and on…..another words an empty statement to put it nicely pure bovine excrement is more accurate….joe ain’t perfect but he is far and away better that RFK or DJT

All those 'acts' are with borrowed money, right? Biden adds the same to the national debt as Trump did. I'm not sure Biden should be praised for that.

Which brings me to next puzzling issue: America's economy is booming, unemployment is at a record low. So why does Biden have budget deficits year after year, and no end in sight?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Ignorance is a much bigger problem.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1