Im getting a few looks wearing my new Trump baseball hat around Pats.

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It's similar to Russians wearing Putin clothing which I saw a lot here after they stole Crimea in 2014. 

Didn't see any riding a horse and shirtless.... simply shirtless, yes! 

Edited by jacko45k

14 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Nobody knows really who you are.

So how does it feel that folks are looking at your hat and beleiving that you are a red neck, slack jawed, drooling, deplorable, neonazi jew loving criminal mouth breathing hate ridden rascist ignorant brainwashed fascist christian who is a danger to the entire world because you support the Great Orange Satan?

Wonder how many folks are voting for Trump just a give a hearty fy to the media/gov complex.

Yagoda !!!!!!!!!!!   Take it to the Bridge     Can I get a witness

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Lame whataboutism.

Do such hats even exist?

Maga is a dangerous fascist cult of personality allied with enemy Putin.

There is no equivalence to Biden, a normal pro democracy American president. 

Correct anyone that thinks otherwise is mistaken but others are ok with it they just don't have the guts to say it.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, howlee101 said:

Maybe...but the "Biden 2024, Build Back Better" hats were definitely made (and approved) in China 🙄

Did these imaginary hats conflict with the drumpf patents because they were definitely approved in China     America First !

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

When I was living in The American South, I went into a Confederate Flag store and the Trump hats all had made in China stickers. I said the owner: "Hat made in China. Election faked in Russia".

And the redneck said:

"Whatever it takes".

What stance did he take when he drew his pistol to shoot you: double handed, single handed, supporting the gun arm at the elbow, waving it around held sideways "rapperstyle"?

12 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

One thing though, that I do not understand:

What about 

Stormy Daniels, and...

David Pecker?

Or, for that matter....

Stormy Pecker?

Anyone got the lowdown on those two?

Are they on the up, and UP?

HARD to keep up with Trump, and his Pecker story.

Someday, all of this embarrassment will be BEHIND us....

Stormy Daniels, if she testifies, Is going to be hilarious.

Of course, there is only one question everyone wants to hear asked...

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Politics is almost never discussed here. Wearing the hat is taboo.

Most of the people I hang with here in Cambodia are Brits so I do have to listen to them bitch about the Tories.

• Haha 2

I can understand why you would be getting wierd looks walking around with that on our head!

"Trump" in the English language means Fart or Flatulence

An expulsion of intestinal gases via the anus. (Either wet or dry)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Yagoda said:

So how does it feel that folks are looking at your hat and beleiving that you are a red neck, slack jawed, drooling, deplorable, neonazi jew loving criminal mouth breathing hate ridden rascist ignorant brainwashed fascist christian who is a danger to the entire world because you support the Great Orange Satan?

Wonder how many folks are voting for Trump just a give a hearty fy to the media/gov complex.

We all know who he is now. Some weirdo who buys an election hat for the wrong party. Then complains and states how he hates the man anyway but fails to explain why he bought it and especially why he wears it.

• Confused 2

14 hours ago, Keeps said:

Are you sure the way people are looking at you has anything to do whatsoever with your hat?

I would look condescendingly at anyone over the age of 16 who wears any kind of baseball cap. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Even beautiful women love Trump. Make American beautiful again, Trump 2024

694940094001_5007241870001_3e0125c8-c8b1-49cb-af4a-5848173d1d69.webp

Maybe good for bedding if you're into that sort of thing (not that there's anything wrong with that), but a cringe fest if you have to talk to them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I know more than a few Trump supporters, and completely opposite of your description.  Says more about you, (MSM brainwashed) than your thoughts on them.

To the OP, I like him, because everyone hated him, especially the swamp (dems & reps), but, I don't want him as president.  Good for the country, bad for me, as low COLA & exchange rate when he was president.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, howlee101 said:
16 hours ago, stoner said:

was it made in china ?

Maybe...but the "Biden 2024, Build Back Better" hats were definitely made (and approved) in China 🙄

Financed by China, also.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, cdnvic said:

Removed some posts that went over the line. 

Just a heads up. If you are throwing insults around, don't expect us to take action when others throw insults back at you. The report button is not there to protect you from getting back what you give.

Excellent!

• Confused 1