British tourist arrested with cocaine hidden in passport

webfact

3 minutes ago, smedly said:

Phuket is not a place I would want to visit right now considering the seemingly active effort to by law enforcement to pick on farangs right now, I'd be giving it a very wide birth right now

I don't know that this qualifies as 'picking on farangs' - the IO doesn't have an option in this instance

She'll have this story forever

"Did I ever tell you about the time an Englishman gave me his cocaine?"

A: "Yes only about a thousand times"

[a wide berth]

• Agree 2

“If you want to hang out , you got to take her out Cocaine” !

Lucky for him it wasn’t Malaysia.

Stupid people!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, smedly said:

how many times was his passport checked during his commute, he must be 10 cards short of a full deck or there is some other more sinister explanation for this, Phuket is not a place I would want to visit right now considering the seemingly active effort to by law enforcement to pick on farangs right now, I'd be giving it a very wide birth right now, who puts a small bag of illegal drugs in the pages of their passport and then hands it to immigration police at an airport ....................... think about it - seriously

An idiot, he broke down when it was found. In the loo of the plane doing a last line before landing. Did not pick the right place to stash it on exiting the bathroom and got done. No, was that was slipped in by an immigration officer. Think about it- seriously. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, marin said:

An idiot, he broke down when it was found. In the loo of the plane doing a last line before landing. Did not pick the right place to stash it on exiting the bathroom and got done. No, was that was slipped in by an immigration officer. Think about it- seriously. 

source ?

• Agree 1