Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Selective memory. Terrible...

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/06/1147357087/trump-and-two-rioters-are-sued-over-the-death-of-capitol-police-officer-brian-si

According to the lawsuit, Sicknick was attacked with chemical spray during the confrontation and collapsed later that evening. He suffered from two strokes and died the next day. Sicknick was 42.

there is proof? this article was written over 15 months ago.

the fact are nobody was killed or died during trouble at the capitol, apart from Ashley Babbit

Edited by frank83628
  • Agree 2

so it was rigged for king baby?

but NOT rigged when HIS term in office and HIS AG put Cohen in jail for the EXACT SAME THING

thats the Maga trump lovers mindest......and why the grifter loves his idiot base....

great job fixing the wall and making mexico pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................oh..wait....

wonder why he never speaks of that anymore and yet still preaches about bad elements coming it.....HOW ODD.....duh

• Like 1

Just now, Sticky Rice Balls said:

so it was rigged for king baby?

but NOT rigged when HIS term in office and HIS AG put Cohen in jail for the EXACT SAME THING

thats the Maga trump lovers mindest......and why the grifter loves his idiot base....

great job fixing the wall and making mexico pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................oh..wait....

wonder why he never speaks of that anymore and yet still preaches about bad elements coming it.....HOW ODD.....duh

He could start speaking about that again and they'd cheer at every word. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Anything beyond the indictment itself, then NO.

I actually look at your comments ,  I don’t scroll by them like the usual suspects ,who hate Trump!

Very entertaining , Please don’t let it go to your head cause I know you dislike Trump 

cheers

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, you said apart from cheering about releasing a criminal it was just boos, which is factually incorrect, it's quite ironic when you a few minutes earlier said trumpers hate facts!

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 14.47.19.png

According to you. I heard a lot of boos whenheaskedthemtovoteforhim, and a lot of applause when he said he'd release a criminal from jail. Jeez...

For our offending member.

Post in a truthful manner and do not post defamatory comments

Please be polite and respectful to others

Do not flame, troll or stalk other members

Please use the report button when you see a post that breaks the forum rules

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Good gosh. Connect the dots. Attacked with pepper spray and had seizures a few hours later. Died the next day. Stunning you support this criminal activity. But typical of Maga cult members.

i dont support people dying, but you have to get the facts right if you're going to accuse other of not accepting facts, or maga lovers hate facts!

chttps://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

Edited by frank83628
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

According to you. I heard a lot of boos whenheaskedthemtovoteforhim, and a lot of applause when he said he'd release a criminal from jail. Jeez...

so post correctly then.

thats not what you said, or what was claimed in the link you posted.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Let me try to play the Home Version of Whataboutism....

ANYBODY else---ANYBODY---who stole even 1% of the level and number of classified documents the convicted felon stole would be in jail awaiting trial, no matter how long the judge tried to delay the trial.

I say that as one who long held a TS/SCI and Q clearance and had classification authority.

The most sensitive secrets about US weapons, military capabilities, capabilities of both allies and hostile nations, and identities of clandestine foreign intelligence sources sitting in boxes in a country club/wedding facility that anyone willing to pay $200K can join, even MSS case officers. Madness!

Sadly, owing to partiality and incompetence of the presiding judge, the trial will not even happen before the election, nor will the DC nor GA trials.  Some Americans will go to the polls in November not knowing if one of the candidates is a thief, a liar to the FBI, violated RICO statutes, engaged in a fake elector scheme, tried to subvert democracy, and is an insurrectionist. Of course, rational people and actual patriots will know and not vote for the convicted felon.

Biden didn't have any, of course... oh wait - he wasn't prosecuted based on dementia and being a "frail old man". 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i dont support people dying, but you have to get the facts right if you're going to accuse other of not accepting facts, or maga lovers hate facts!

chttps://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

Fact.

A Capitol Police release the day after the riots said that USCP Officer Brian Sicknick “passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.” The report stated that Sicknick “was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed.”

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Biden didn't have any, of course... oh wait - he wasn't prosecuted based on dementia and being a "frail old man". 

You could say the same thing about Dozer....old, frail and a failing memory.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KhunLA said:

image.png.93f32e9d1ffe37e68c445a58de0b1d00.png

That reasoning behind the requirement seems pretty suspect. As if people need to be fluent so they can remember the Latin names of body parts.

It's much more likely to be aimed at ensuring only the wealthy can get into the medical profession.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

But Trump must be less old and frail than Biden, as they didn't see it as a reason not to try him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am not even exaggerating when I say you could do a trading places and go grab a strung out crack addict off the streets and clean him up he’d make a much better president than Biden. What did they do in the movie? I think they bet a dollar on it. Any takers? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Trump is mentally fit to face trival, statute expired book keeping charges at a trial, but Biden is mentally UNFIT to face espionage indictment according to the report issued by Biden's DOJ. It would be appropriate to indict Biden for espionage despite him escaping a trial using an imbecile defense. Trump and his AG will accommodate the imbecile and duly indict Biden for espionage.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

That reasoning behind the requirement seems pretty suspect. As if people need to be fluent so they can remember the Latin names of body parts.

It's much more likely to be aimed at ensuring only the wealthy can get into the medical profession.

The why doesn't matter, the requirement at the time did.

10 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

I am not even exaggerating when I say you could do a trading places and go grab a strung out crack addict off the streets and clean him up he’d make a much better president than Biden. What did they do in the movie? I think they bet a dollar on it. Any takers? 

Same could be said for Trump. Either way. Both are terrible candidates. Again

• Thanks 2

Just now, shipwrecked said:

Trump is mentally fit to face trival, statute expired book keeping charges at a trial, but Biden is mentally UNFIT to face espionage indictment according to the report issued by Biden's DOJ. It would be appropriate to indict Biden for espionage despite him escaping a trial using an imbecile defense. Trump and his AG will accommodate the imbecile and duly indict Biden for espionage.

Have you ever had a one to one with Biden to come to your conclusion.....?  🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shipwrecked said:

Completely different situations. Biden didn't lie about it and try to cover it up. Even getting employees involved and now in big trouble.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/biden-trump-classified-documents-trumps-alleged-obstruction-led/story?id=107079663

Why Biden and Trump's classified documents cases aren't the same: Experts

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, shipwrecked said:

It's not what the Republican special counsel said. 😃

https://apnews.com/article/biden-hur-justice-department-classified-documents-trump-a74ec580757cfdf972fa9c0289a9eeb5

Edited by candide
  • Like 1