Aussie man sues Thai ex-wife after Danish affair & money swindle

webfact

3 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

No sympathy for any man today  who gets married.  Marriage is a scam designed by Church and Government to steal your hard earn money.  

Marrying a Thai woman - go ahead...your money.  

Marriage is legalised prostitution nothing more nothing less I enjoy my weekly home visit massage it covers all my needs at a very affordable cost 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

you don't own the device then I think that might be stalking or something like that.

Is’nt the location services pre installed on every device and locked on every Chinese device so one cannot turn it off a GPS tracking system used by Governments, IOSes such as Google, etc etc and completely without our permission?

30 minutes ago, Jimjim1 said:

Is’nt the location services pre installed on every device and locked on every Chinese device so one cannot turn it off a GPS tracking system used by Governments, IOSes such as Google, etc etc and completely without our permission?

It depends on the laws of each country.

In Europe, with GDPR, it would be illegal for the company to use this data for anything other than what they told the customer. 

On 6/5/2024 at 1:30 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

My rules:

1. Never trust anyone in Thailand

2. Never marry anyone in Thailand

3. Never give anyone access to your finances 

4. Always conceal how much money/assets you have

5. Store your assets (gold, watches, precious stuff) in a secure location that only you have access to (safe, safety deposit box etc.)

You’ll thank me later. 

I bet your a fun guy to know!

On 6/5/2024 at 1:52 PM, mancub said:

So enlighten me pls.....

Is the swindle that she was already married to the Dane, before marrying the Aussie. who subsequently divorced her making her the "ex-wife". on the basis that she was having an affair with the Dane .....although he (Aussie bloke) "claimed he discovered Paralee was married to a Danish man even before they met." 

The police involvement is a bit easier to understand !

He deserves everything he got. He knew she was unfaithful.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

Marriage is legalised prostitution nothing more nothing less I enjoy my weekly home visit massage it covers all my needs at a very affordable cost 

We all create our own illusions 😉

If it works for  you, good for you, but it doesnt change you just justifie paying a prostitute  for sex by calling every other woman who is married for being a prostitute! 

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Well known fact that older women, especially those on the cusp of menopause, are hornier than a bunny on ecstasy.

My former mother-in-law was bloody awesome.

Unfortunately, they are a turn off for most of us. With a 50 year old Thai women ,it's disgust more than lust. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Unfortunately, they are a turn off for most of us. With a 50 year old Thai women ,it's disgust more than lust. 

Luckily most Thai women age slower than western women... 

And as a consequence some still have 'the look'.  And know how to use it! 

I don't mind those with a bit of experience. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Umlungu said:

It especially applies to TH. You have a problem with the opinion stated, most likely based on experience, observation and conduct by any gold diggers in that specific country?

Thanks for your interesting comment.

I have no problems.

But you seem to have problems with your zygomaticus majors.

Have a great day !

2 hours ago, crazykopite said:

Try to marry someone who works and brings money from her own.

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

depends on the laws of each country.

In Europe, with GDPR, it would be illegal for the company to use this data for anything other than what they told the customer. 

Yes that would be good if it was adhered too but I use a VPN and I turn off location services and Googled knows which country I am in and records it the instance I call upon it to search and it does not tell me it is tracking me

8 hours ago, impulse said:

Just out of curiosity, aside from hiring a private investigator (who may end up working both sides), is there a nationwide database to determine whether the Thai lust love of my life is already married, and to how many guys? (or gals...  I don't judge)

Of course, there is the Central Marriage Register in Bangkok. Actually, to get legally married as a foreigner to a Thai, she will need to bring a certiifcate, that she is not actually registered there.

From this alone, I would assume that she might have ben legally married to the Danish guy, but not to the Aussie. In this case, just having had a ceremony but no registration at the Amphur, he would have no legal standing at all.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

It applies to prostitutes in Thailand and other countries.

A lot of people on this forum don't interact with people outside this profession.

I trust bar-girls a lot more than Thai office girls. 

They are often far more honest about what they want in a 'relationship'.

Working with Thai women in a manufacturing environment over the last 15 years has made me very wary of the so called 'good girls'.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/5/2024 at 5:09 PM, Korat Kiwi said:

There are gold diggers everywhere albeit probably more concentrated in the likes of Pattaya. 

Surely the Aussie knew what he was in for especially if he knew prior that she was married to a Dane. 

He's partially to blame based on this story. Nothing is free, there will always be a cost. 

In this case user pays! 

I knew a girl once who was receiving money from about 30 guys, she worked in a bar in Pattaya, she was very smart, her American boss kept the money for her in a safe, when she saved up enough she bought a house, she had several houses. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 2:30 AM, Mr Meeseeks said:

My rules:

5. Store your assets (gold, watches, precious stuff) in a secure location that only you have access to (safe, safety deposit box etc.)

You’ll thank me later. 

Agree with you but you might ad one more  , 6. Don't have relationships with hookers and bar girls , when you pay them , you are paying for them to leave 👍🏼

On 6/5/2024 at 2:30 AM, Mr Meeseeks said:

My rules:

You’ll thank me later. 

Agree with you but you might ad one more  , 6. Don't have relationships with hookers and bar girls , when you pay them , you are paying for them to leave 👍🏼

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jts-khorat said:

Of course, there is the Central Marriage Register in Bangkok. Actually, to get legally married as a foreigner to a Thai, she will need to bring a certiifcate, that she is not actually registered there.

From this alone, I would assume that she might have ben legally married to the Danish guy, but not to the Aussie. In this case, just having had a ceremony but no registration at the Amphur, he would have no legal standing at all.

According to the Aussie, he never married her, either legally or in the temple.

On 6/6/2024 at 5:22 PM, spidermike007 said:

It is likely safe to assume he did not take his time getting to know this woman. 

Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Lastly, do not get hung up on them, emotionally. Have some fun. Get to know them. Take your time. Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, they will reveal themselves over time. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. We need to be honest, and let them know we are not interested in an immediate relationship. Something might develop, but if you are in a hurry, I am NOT YOUR GUY. An environment like this allows us to set boundaries, and take our time. Take advantage of that. She starts saying I love you, and you respond by saying that's nice. I like you too. What, you do not love me? Of course not. I have only known you a few months. I have barely gotten to know you yet. 

Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. 

I met my Thai wife on social media I talked to her for a long time even made-up different usernames to check up on her never found anything suspicious and we are still married after 21 years.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

How foolish can foreigners get in marrying in Thailand with all the scams and gold diggers around ? When will people ever learn ? Even a one night stand can end up a guilable foreigner getting a spiked drink and waking up with all his belongings stolen, such as the foreign passport that has high value in the underground markets of Thailand,

Obviously, one cannot generalize but why take useless risks at old age ? There are enough places to go out for a bit of fun and of course only carry cash you can affort to loose, photos of your id's on the phone and that's it. And of course use condoms with the high ratio of HiV in Thailand.

I have often bumped into fine and respectable freelancers in the Thermae Bar of Bangkok, and quite a few openly admitted being engaged or married to a foreigner.

Edited by Middle Aged Grouch

On 6/6/2024 at 10:27 AM, superal said:

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle

Yeh but; When a man grows old, and his balls grow cold,

And the tip of his knob turns blue,

And it's bent in the middle 

like a one string fiddle he can tell you a tale or too.

The Ballard of Eskimo Nell

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2024 at 6:06 PM, brianthainess said:

Yeh but; When a man grows old, and his balls grow cold,

And the tip of his knob turns blue,

And it's bent in the middle 

like a one string fiddle he can tell you a tale or too.

The Ballard of Eskimo Nell

I guess Nell was too early for the little blue pill .

• Like 1

On 6/7/2024 at 7:17 PM, still kicking said:

I met my Thai wife on social media I talked to her for a long time even made-up different usernames to check up on her never found anything suspicious and we are still married after 21 years.

You were on social media 21 years ago?