where are the jobs?

Peteblank

On 6/14/2024 at 4:34 PM, georgegeorgia said:

What did happen to all those farang english teachers back in the early 2000's?  

They used to be a lot in that Ajarn forum complaining about everything 

They're here, many of them!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

On 6/16/2024 at 12:33 PM, JAS21 said:

I don’t think that I need any favours from Trans. Well maybe a little advice now and again computer wise now that crossy is not my friend … he blamed another friend of mine for the level 7 attack or whatever it was that shut AN down for a week some while back… it wasn’t him but never mind… so he said he doesn’t want to be my friend anymore …..

So it seems that some of you Pattaya guys are monied … how fortunate you are. MrsJ and myself have to get by on my pension and a little bit of investment in the UK.

We do try to play golf three times a week and get away every 2-3 weeks….never to Pattaya though…Our house is not as big as the one Trans has, but it’s okay and we also have to get by with just an old SUV, E-Class and S-Class, so not rich like many of you guys seem to be……

I don’t normally comment on this type of post,or even read them. But when I saw how childish, silly and even nasty some of your comments are I made an exception.

And I have to say, and choose my words carefully, since Darren bought AN do we really need to let topics that have degenerated as this one has continue……

Enjoy you day guys …………

IMG_2962.jpeg

Nice but a little too boring for me.

Mine is ALOT more fun to drive.

IMG_3384.jpeg

IMG_3385.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2024 at 10:15 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

took me a year to get my work permit and visa to work as a Chef in LOS....what a PITA...and the culture clashes..

i just go home to work now..get the cash and back n forth....6 here  6 there.....been working out for 15 yrs now..balance

On 6/14/2024 at 10:16 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

i got my TEFL in CM but found out im not a babysitter....gave up trying to teach thais that seem to have no interest in english

You should have been teaching them cookery, not English.

There are jobs in Thailand... If you've skills.

I was based in Shenzhen (PRC) working for a huge MNC in the Hi-Tech sector and decided to be based in Thailand.

I managed to find a great opportunity in Bangkok through LinkedIn. My employer pays what I'd get in western Europe.