Where can I buy a MAGA hat in Bangkok?

impulse

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

image.png.548fb14c41f377ebde4976a308f0b67a.png

Thanks for that, but I'm only in town a few days a month so delivery is an issue. I may order one for my July trip and have it delivered to my old apartment.  They held a Lazada order for me a few months ago when something went wrong and it didn't go to my hotel. I can't seem to change the account delivery address.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I did buy a MAGA shirt here in CM as 2nd hand shop....wondered how it got here as im sure GOP shipped it here as to not give up the big lie that someone actually had a awakening......cost of the shirt.................wait for it.....10 bt...

Its been slightly modified since i bought it as well......right above TRUMP it says FELON...below it says Stain on America

make an offer! 🙂   *Real Patriots only..not Putin Lovers or weak minded fools that need to clutch a gun to fill the void*

Limited edition collectors item after July 11!  hurry act now!

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, novacova said:

some wingnut from the US vandalizing it while you have it on your head.

yes the Maga lunatics are so full of rage they are eating their own.....real patriots as myself would see it as a warning to stay as far away from this guy as hes probably on his way to a gun shop to do a mass shootings so soothe his broken ego..

since mexico never paid for the wall....the one king baby NEVER finished but moans about illegals......oh the irony!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, impulse said:

Thanks for that, but I'm only in town a few days a month so delivery is an issue. I may order one for my July trip and have it delivered to my old apartment.  They held a Lazada order for me a few months ago when something went wrong and it didn't go to my hotel. I can't seem to change the account delivery address.

Some peeps have a thang called, "Thai friends" who will accept deliveries when you are not in country... Just sayin'...

2 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

yes the Maga lunatics are so full of rage they are eating their own.....real patriots as myself would see it as a warning to stay as far away from this guy as hes probably on his way to a gun shop to do a mass shootings so soothe his broken ego..

since mexico never paid for the wall....the one king baby NEVER finished but moans about illegals......oh the irony!

What will you do if he gets elected?  Do you hate those that will vote for him?  Just wondering and find your type interesting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Some peeps have a thang called, "Thai friends" who will accept deliveries when you are not in country... Just sayin'...

I don't like to go there unless it's urgent.  I'm just not comfortable asking for favors. Even in the USA, but especially in Asia where favors often come with an obligation.

2 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

MAGA gear is available on Lazada, but why not go to the source, just like the chosen one?

Alibaba direct from China!  "With two, get eggloll!"

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Wholesale-Bulk-MAGA-Hat-Donald-TP_1600054449175.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.beb3390e9XKoNU

1.20 USD per piece. I wonder how much the orange one charges his MAGA fans in the USA.

On 6/26/2024 at 3:17 PM, novacova said:

You might want to reconsider wearing something like that in public, you wouldn’t want some wingnut from the US vandalizing it while you have it on your head.

The sad thing is that you can wear a Biden shirt or hat and the Trumpers will leave you alone.  Maybe laugh a little. 

Wear a Trump hat, and the lefties will assault you, call the cops, and try to get you thrown out of wherever you are.