Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

12 hours ago, stoner said:

biden has had so many nights like that. it is nothing new. for some strange reason they are only now turning on him.

why ?

I've been wondering the same thing. I got a hunch they purposely didn't juice up Joe properly on purpose so he would fail at the debate.

I actually feel a bit bad for him, a bit.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

I've been wondering the same thing. I got a hunch they purposely didn't juice up Joe properly on purpose so he would fail at the debate.

I actually feel a bit bad for him, a bit.

so what's the play then ? its not all a coincidence. the timing of the debate as well. earliest debate in history. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

That's really going to the dark place in the conspiracy world.

is it though ? it has been clear for quite some time about biden. yet the media and the entire party stood behind it all and allowed it to happen. you had so many voices on here adamant about his mental health etc. 

these people are supposedly smart well educated. donors. industrialists. politicians. money men. the list goes on. people that went to the best schools out there. worked at the highest positions of corporations and government. all of these people helped prop up a system that allowed it to get to this point. why ? 

conspiracy or just the brutally corrupt system. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, stoner said:

is it though ? it has been clear for quite some time about biden. yet the media and the entire party stood behind it all and allowed it to happen. you had so many voices on here adamant about his mental health etc. 

these people are supposedly smart well educated. donors. industrialists. politicians. money men. the list goes on. people that went to the best schools out there. worked at the highest positions of corporations and government. all of these people helped prop up a system that allowed it to get to this point. why ? 

conspiracy or just the brutally corrupt system. 

US SecretaryJulián Castro just finished explaining how the Dem's were TOLD Biden was going to be the candidate for the last two years. According to Secretary Castro, business owners who worked with the gubmint were told they would be blacklisted if they pushed for any other candidate. There were NO democratic primary debates which is the democratic process. This is NOT how a fair election works and people are starting to wake up to the fact that Biden is being rammed down their throats. I think this will not turn out well.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, xylophone said:

Here is the truth about key points in the debate....and it shows trump as his usual lying self!!

Joe Biden v Donald Trump debate: Some of the false claims made during Biden and Trump’s first debate……

President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump traded barbs and a variety of false and misleading information as they faced off in their first debate of the 2024 election.

Trump falsely represented the January 6 attack on the US Capitol as a relatively small number of people who were ushered in by police and misrepresented the strength of the economy during his administration.

See more in this report and it shows trump lying repeatedly……..but then it is in his nature!!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/joe-biden-v-donald-trump-debate-some-of-the-false-claims-made-during-biden-and-trumps-first-debate

Here is the truth about key points in the debate....and it shows trump as his usual lying self!!

Joe Biden v Donald Trump debate: Some of the false claims made during Biden and Trump’s first debate……

President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump traded barbs and a variety of false and misleading information as they faced off in their first debate of the 2024 election.

Trump falsely represented the January 6 attack on the US Capitol as a relatively small number of people who were ushered in by police and misrepresented the strength of the economy during his administration.

See more in this report and it shows trump lying repeatedly……..but then it is in his nature!!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/joe-biden-v-donald-trump-debate-some-of-the-false-claims-made-during-biden-and-trumps-first-debate/W2W56EOTWJHBZATPY72KUSZY6A/ 

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

At a minimum, the moderators should have called him out each time he told a lie. That would have been a game changer.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-trump-debate-border-patrol-b2570384.html

Joe Biden claimed that the US border patrol endorsed him during Thursday’s first presidential debate — but the Border Patrol union immediately shot back and denied it.

• Thanks 1

Information from Highly Placed sources is that they wanted Senile Joe to be exposed.  This gives them 4 months to prep the other psycho Gavin to moved into the lead role.

Americans love Democrats who sleep with their best friend's wife (Gavin), because he will do to the country, what he did to his best friend.

All EMPIRES MUST FALL!

If China, Iran and North Korea were smart, they would make their move now!  Putin is smart, he did....and is bleeding our arms supplies...with China and NK and Iran making a move....someone will have to light a candle!

Buckle UP!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyExpat57 said:

And you just made my point. Buh bye.

My point exactly. Not capable of discussing real issues like inflation, jobs or the border.

Just angry anti Trump rants. That's how the left rolls. 4 years of covering Biden up. All got exposed now.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The bottom line: This job is NOT one where you can depend on cheat sheets. You have to be able to make quick decisions that will have serious implications around the globe. That requires extreme mental acuity, and Joe doesn't have that any more. He was a great statesman in his time, but that time has passed. The other guy NEVER had it. He has a lizard brain that weighs everything for his personal benefit. I honestly think we're screwed unless someone sits Joe down and has a "come to Jesus" heart to heart with him.

Biden is going to have to do a press conference ASAP if he wants to be a viable candidate.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, susanlea said:

My point exactly. Not capable of discussing real issues like inflation, jobs or the border.

Just angry anti Trump rants. That's how the left rolls. 4 years of covering Biden up. All got exposed now.

The people checking out Trump were also disappointed by some of the crazy stuff he said.

We'll see how the polling reacts to Biden's bad night.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Biden is going to have to do a press conference ASAP if he wants to be a viable candidate.

he needs to do ones where he interacts with no script and takes questions. He has the credibility of a man that tried to lie about his herpes and gain access to an Amsterdam brothel. He has to go under the light and pay ahead now. If so he is always welcome.

Thats what it will take if he wants to click clogs.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

he needs to do ones where he interacts with no script and takes questions. He has the credibility of a man that tried to lie about his herpes and gain access to an Amsterdam brothel. He has to go under the light and pay ahead now. If so he is always welcome.

He never gives proper answers. Just blames Trump.